|Alex Riley Quick Info
|6 ft 3 in
|Date of Birth
|April 28, 1981
Alex Riley is an American professional wrestler and commentator who is best known for his contribution to the WWE. Riley also earned recognition for being a part of the NXT. With time, he has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 600k followers on Twitter and more than 200k followers on Instagram.
Kevin Robert Kiley Jr.
Alex Riley, Carson Oakley, Kevin Kiley
Fairfax Station, Virginia, United States
Hollywood, Los Angeles, United States
He studied at Robinson Secondary School in Fairfax, Virginia. Later, he graduated with a major in communication from Boston College.
- Father – Kevin Kiley, Sr. (Sports Reporter, Commentator)
- Mother – Lauren Riley (Former Beauty Pagent Title Holder)
- Siblings – Kristopher Riley (Younger Brother)
In the past, he was represented by Beverly Mullins in WWE.
6 ft 3 in or 190.5 cm
107 kg or 236 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Alex Riley has dated –
- Barbie Blank (2005-2007)
- Eliese Zukelman – Riley started dating actress Eliese Zukelman in 2012.
Race / Ethnicity
- Ripped and muscular physique
- Alluring eyes
- He has a tattoo of a Celtic cross on his back.
Alex Riley Facts
- Riley and his brother Kristopher were brought up together.
- He is the son of a well-known sports commentator and TV show host Kevin Robert Kiley Sr. and former Miss Virginia, Lauren Riley.
- While studying at Robinson Secondary School, he played football and basketball for his school team. While in college, Riley also played for the College Eagles football team as a quarterback before being switched over to linebacker at the 2001 football season.
- He also played for the Montreal Alouettes of the Canadian Football League.
- In the past, Riley worked as a medical equipment salesman.
- He is Catholic.
- In November 2010, Alex was taken into custody for DUI in Florida. However, the charges were dropped in July 2011, as the case went in his favor.
- Riley has appeared in various films and shows including Bennett’s War and GLOW.
Featured Image By Miguel Discart / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0