|Alex Wyse Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||December 2, 1995|
Alex Wyse is an American actor, singer, and writer who is distinguished for his appearance as Kyle in Iron Fist (2017) and Saul Feinberg in The Bold and the Beautiful (2017-2018). He is also noted for playing the character of Georg Zirschnitz in Deaf West Theater’s Broadway revival of Spring Awakening in 2015. Alex has also made appearances in several hit shows such as Masters of S*x (2014), Bored to Death (2010-2011), and Indoor Boys (2017-2018). He has also starred in many films like X/Y (2014) and Dating My Mother (2017).
New York City, New York, United States
Alex completed his schooling from Beachwood High School, Ohio. Later, he went on to attain a Bachelor of Fine Arts from the Boston University College of Fine Arts.
Alex is represented by Cody of Lassen Blume Baldwin.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Alex has dated –
- Michael Tacconi – Alex and his co-star Michael Tacconi were believed to have been in a same-sex relationship in the past. The two were seen sharing a steamy kiss on an episode of Indoor Boys in 2017. However, neither of them have come forth to speak about the kind of relationship they share with one another off-screen.
- Kathryn Gallagher – Co-star Kathryn Gallagher once stated that she was dating Alex via a tweet in 2016. However, the two seem to be close friends and moreover Alex is gay.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry.
- Curly short hair
- Thin eyebrows
- Long face
- He has a beauty spot on his right cheek.
In 2016, he was shooting a for a bank commercial.
Best Known For
- Starring as Georg Zirschnitz in Deaf West Theater’s Broadway revival of Spring Awakening in 2015
- Portraying the character Kyle in Iron Fist (2017) and Saul Feinberg in The Bold and the Beautiful (2017-2018)
- His cameo appearances in several hit shows such as Masters of S*x (2014), Bored to Death (2010-2011), and Indoor Boys (2017-2018)
As a Musician
Alex has sung several covers such as Right Here (2013) by Drew Gasparini and Jessie’s Song from Saved By The Bell (1990).
He made his debut feature film appearance as Sam in X/Y in 2014.
First TV Show
Alex made his first TV show appearance as Steven in Bored to Death in October 2010.
Alex Wyse Favorite Things
- Musical To Film – Triassic Parq
- LGBT Musical – Funny Girl (1964)
- Movies In 2017 – Wonder Woman (2017), The Big Sick (2017), Baby Driver (2017), The Disaster Artist (2017), Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri (2017), The Florida Project (2017), Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit (1993), Get Out (2017), Call Me By Your Name (2017), Lady Bird (2017)
Alex Wyse Facts
- He was raised in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Alex was taken to see theatrical shows since he was a little child as both his parents loved theatre. They took him to his first audition when he was just 5 years old.
- One of the first characters he played was that of Londoner in Oliver. Years later, he made his Broadway debut in Lysistrata Jones in 2011.
- He was 10 years old when he saw the play Beauty and the Beast. After that, he wanted his parents to take him to New York so that he could become an actor. However, at the time they told him that he was too young. But when he grew older, he decided to study acting and went on to attain a Bachelor of Fine Arts at the Boston University College of Fine Arts.
- Alex was once approached by a drug peddler who wanted to sell him ‘crack’ in Times Square. He managed to move away from the person in a polite manner.
- He had starred and co-produced the show Indoor Boys (2017-2018) and the play What the Constitution Means to Me.
- Connect with Alex on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image By Alex Wyse / Instagram