|Alexandre Lacazette Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9¼ in|
|Date of Birth||May 28, 1991|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Alexandre Lacazette is a French professional footballer who is known for having played for football clubs like Arsenal. Moreover, he has also gained a huge fan base, especially on social media as he enjoys more than 3.5 million followers on Instagram, more than 1.5 million followers on Twitter, and more than 800k followers on Facebook.
London, England, United Kingdom
- Siblings – Benoît (Older Brother) (Played in the Swiss Second Division and French Fourth Division, Coach in the Lyon futsal club: Lyon Footzik Futsal). Alexandre Lacazette also has 2 other older brothers.
- Others – Romuald Lacazette (Cousin) (Professional Footballer)
Alexandre Lacazette is represented by Score Agencies.
5 ft 9¼ in or 176 cm
76 kg or 167.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Alexandre Lacazette is of Guadeloupe descent.
- Toned physique
- Sports a beard and a mustache
He has done endorsement work for a number of brands such as Microsoft Store UK, Nike Sportswear, Xbox UK, and Beats by Dre.
Alexandre Lacazette Facts
- He was just 7 years old when he started to play football for his local club Elan Sportif, in the 8th arrondissement of Lyon, France.
- During his initial training days at Lyon, Alexandre Lacazette was linked to Brazilian retired striker Sonny Anderson by many coaches as well as by Sonny Anderson himself.
- Initially, he used to play as a winger.
- Alexandre Lacazette was also a part of Lyon‘s under-18 team that wrapped up its journey in the 3rd spot in the Championnat National des moins de 18 ans during the 2007–08 season.
- In November 2010, he made his European club competition debut in a match against the Portuguese club Benfica in a 2010–11 UEFA Champions League Group B away match and appeared as a substitute in the second half with Lyon trailing 4–0.
- He signed a deal with Arsenal with a club-record fee on July 5, 2017. It was reportedly a 5-year contract with an initial €53 million (£46.5 million) plus up to €7 million (£6.1 million) in potential bonuses for the player.
- His Arsenal transfer fee broke a couple of previous records such as the previous Arsenal record €50 million (£42.5 million) that Arsenal paid Real Madrid for Mesut Özil in 2013.
- Alexandre Lacazette’s first trophy win at Arsenal was in the 2017 FA Community Shield against Chelsea on August 6, 2017.
- He made his Premier League debut on August 11, 2017, in a game against Leicester City. He scored after 94 seconds of the game and gave his team a 1–0 lead in a match that was also eventually won by his side i.e. Arsenal.
- Gérard Houllier, a French football manager and former player, has compared Alexandre Lacazette with English former professional footballer and Arsenal striker, Ian Wright.
- Some of his strengths as a player include goalscoring, finishing ability, pace, strength, balance, technique, dribbling, link-up play, ability with either foot, defensive skills, and tackling ability.
Featured Image by Chensiyuan / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0