|Ali-A Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||November 6, 1993|
|Girlfriend||Clare Siobhan Callery|
Ali-A is a British YouTube gamer known for his popularity on various social media platforms. He has a self-titled YouTube channel with more than 15 million subscribers. He has done endorsement work for numerous brands like Doritos UK, LG, and Nokia Mobile. Ali-A has a huge social media fan base with more than 3 million followers on Instagram, more than 2 million followers on Twitter, and more than 1 million followers on Facebook.
London, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Information about his educational background is unknown.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Simon Aiken (Younger Brother)
6 ft 3 in or 190.5 cm
81 kg or 178.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Alastair has dated –
- Clare Siobhan Callery (2015-Present) – Alastair and Clare were first introduced to each other at the beginning of 2014 at a gaming event in London for the video game, Titanfall. Clare worked at Xbox and is a successful YouTuber herself and met Ali at the event as he was attending the same. They met properly again at the Gamescom which took place in Germany in August 2014. The two quickly realized that they shared a lot of similar interests and began dating on June 14, 2015. In May 2018, they introduced their fans to their new home that they would be sharing together with their pets.
Race / Ethnicity
Tall and lean body frame
8 (US) or 41 (EU) or 7 (UK)
Alastair has done the endorsement work for the following brands –
- Visit Dubai
- Doritos UK
- Nokia Mobile
- Monster Beverages
He hasn’t spoken about his religious views publicly.
Best Known For
Being one of the biggest names in YouTube gaming with most of his uploads revolving around the gameplay videos for Call of Duty. Over the years, he has amassed more than 15 million subscribers on his primary YouTube channel (Ali-A) and more than 5 million subscribers on his 2nd channel (MoreAliA)
Alastair is yet to make his theatrical film debut.
First TV Show
In 2017, he made his first TV show appearance on Ali-A’s Superchargers on CBBC network.
Information about his workout routine and diet plan are unknown.
Alastair Aiken Favorite Things
- Smell – Flowerbomb perfume, Strawberries
- Flavor Of Ice Cream – Vanilla Swedish Glace
Source – YouTube
Alastair Aiken Facts
- He likes to call his YouTube subscriber fan base as the “Ali-A Army”.
- Alastair became a Guinness World Record holder in 2015 after his YouTube channels became the ‘Most Popular Call of Duty Channel by views’ and ‘Most Popular Call of Duty Channel by subscribers’.
- He released a graphic novel titled Ali-A Adventures: Game On! in October 2017.
- He owns a couple of pets with his girlfriend. One of them is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel dog named Eevee Lily and two cats of the Maine Coon and Ragdoll breed named Darcy and Oliver respectively.
- While in school, he had an affinity for Math and wanted to work in the banking and finance sector before he found success as a YouTuber.
- Alastair joined a long list of celebs who fell victim to an online death hoax. In 2015, according to Buzzfeed, he had died in a car crash which was quickly refuted by Ali himself when he tweeted and uploaded a video that he was alive and safe.
- Ali-A has admitted to being bullied in school and has added that he was transferred to a private school as a result of it.
- He is a well-known car enthusiast and had bought himself a black Audi R8 V10 on the Christmas Eve of 2015. Unfortunately, a couple of months later, he crashed his car into a hedge by accident. However, he later became the owner of a white Audi R8 which he purchased for himself.
- In January 2018, his primary YouTube channel hit 10 million subscribers. On the occasion of crossing this milestone, he was awarded a Diamond Play button from YouTube.
- He sells his merchandise on his online store aliashop.com where items like caps, shirts, and hoodies are available to his fans.
- Follow him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube (Ali-A), YouTube (MoreAliA), Google+ (Ali-A), Google+ (MoreAliA), and YouTube (Clare & Ali).
Featured Image by Ali-A / Instagram