|Martha Hunt Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||April 27, 1989|
Martha Hunt is an American model and actress who has gained acclaim by having worked with several well-known fashion designers and brands including Carolina Herrera, Ralph Lauren, Hugo Boss, Chanel, Versace, Prada, Rag & Bone, Oscar de la Renta, Stella McCartney, Giorgio Armani, Christopher Kane, Dolce & Gabbana, Givenchy, Balmain, Miu Miu, Jeremy Scott, Victoria’s Secret, Jason Wu, Tory Burch, and Louis Vuitton. Best known as a Victoria’s Secret Angel, she has also appeared on the covers of magazines like Numéro Russia, Elle Italy, Grazia Italy, Grazia France, Harper’s Bazaar Mexico, Vogue Thailand, Vogue Spain, and Marie Claire Italy.
Martha Seifert Hunt
Wilson, North Carolina, United States
New York, United States
Fashion / Runway model
- Father – George Edward Graham Hunt
- Mother – Caroline Battle (Seifert)
- Others – John Graham Hunt (Paternal Grandfather), Carolyn Frances Smith (Paternal Grandmother), David Walter “Dutch” Seifert, Jr. (Maternal Grandfather), Flora M. McDonald (Maternal Grandmother)
Martha Hunt can be contacted via these modeling agencies –
- Nathalie Models – Paris
- Java Model Management
- Union Models
- Modelwerk – Hamburg
- IMG Models – Australia
- IMG Models – Paris
- Next Model Management – New York
- IMG Models – New York
- IMG Models – Milan
- Next Model Management – Milan
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Martha has dated –
- Jason McDonald (2015-Present) – Photographer Jason McDonald and Martha started dating publicly in June 2015. He also clicked Martha’s Free People campaign at that time. In January 2020, Martha announced her engagement to Jason during a vacation in The Bahamas.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Cornish, English, French, German, Irish, Scots-Irish (Northern Irish), Scottish, Welsh, Swiss-German, and Native American descent.
34-25-34 in or 86-63.5-86 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU) or 6 (UK)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Martha has advertised for brands like Berenice, Miu Miu, Boss Black Bodywear, Penny Black, Via Spiga, Free People, and others.
Best Known For
- Working with American bohemian apparel and lifestyle brand Free People
- For being a part of the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2013
First Fashion Show
She debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2008 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Castelbajac, Fátima Lopes, Issey Miyake, and Jefen.
In 2007, she appeared in UK short drama film Cregan for her role as “woman with shopping.” It was 11 minutes long.
She is in the best possible shape and shares that she does yoga almost daily to remain in shape. Matha follows Transcendental Meditation regularly.
Martha also does swimming and cycling, whenever she finds a time suitable for it.
Martha Hunt Favorite Things
- Starbucks Order – Soy Latte
- All-time Favorite Model – Daria Werbowy
- Designer – Phoebe Philo for Céline
- Seychelles Islands – Seychelles Islands
- Culturally Inspiring Place – Mumbai, India
Source – Vogue.com
Martha Hunt Facts
- Hunt was discovered by a photographer in Charlotte, North Carolina, who then introduced her to IMG models.
- She first signed with IMG Models (International Management Group).
- Martha is friends with models Barbara Berger and Cailin Hill.
- She graced the July 2012 issue of ‘Elle’ Greece and then the June 2014 issue of ‘Marie Claire’ Italy.
- She watches the mood of the weather regularly. The weather app on her phone is the first website, she opens in the morning.
- She wishes she could sing.
- A witty sense of humor is the most attractive thing, she finds in her friend.
- If she wasn’t into modeling, she would have been a movie director.
- She has walked in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion 2013. Also, she became an official Victoria’s Secret Angel in April 2015.
- Martha started working with Victoria’s Secret after their 2012 fashion show.
- Martha always keeps the phone, headphones, and lip balm in her purse.
- She once had a photoshoot in a bikini in a Muslim country, which she calls one of her most embarrassing moments.
- In December 2014, she appeared in an episode titled And the Model Apartment of the television sitcom, 2 Broke Girls.
- She describes her style as “Eclectic, easy, masculine, feminine, street.”
- She wants to exchange places with Loulou de la Falaise for a day just because Martha wants to wear Loulou de la Falaise’s trinkets.
- She cannot live without moisturizer.
- She has also appeared in the music videos for songs such as Bad Blood by Taylor Swift, Hands to Myself (Victoria’s Secret version) by Selena Gomez, and Paris by The Chainsmokers.
- Martha was diagnosed with scoliosis at the age of 14.
- Talking about her surgical scars, she once said, “Scars are uniquely beautiful, and they tell a triumphant story about you. I have a long one down my back, and one on my lower right abdomen.”