|Jeremy Scott Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10.5 in|
|Date of Birth||August 8, 1975|
Jeremy Scott is an American fashion designer known for being the owner of his self-titled label since 1997 and creative director for the famous fashion house Moschino. He has worked with famous Hollywood celebrities such as Kanye West, Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, Madonna, Nicki Minaj, and many more. He is also one of the most loved fashion designers on social media with more than 3 million followers on Instagram and more than 500k followers on Twitter.
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Jeremy studied fashion designing at Pratt Institute, New York.
- Father – Jim Scott (Civil Engineer)
- Mother – Sandy Scott (Teacher)
- Siblings – Barbara Scott (Older Sister), James Scott (Older Brother)
5 ft 10.5 in or 179 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Jeremy has collaborated for brands like –
- Melissa Shoes
Best Known For
Being a well-known fashion designer and owner of his self-titled label since 1997 and creative director for the famous fashion house Moschino
He made his theatrical film debut as Andre in Wassup Rockers in 2005.
First TV Show
Jeremy made his first TV show appearance on Nulle Part Ailleurs as himself in 2001.
Jeremy Scott Favorite Things
- Fashion Idols – Jean Paul Gaultier, Martin Margiela, Thierry Mugler, Jimmy Savile, and Franco Moschino
- All-Time Collaborator – Madonna
Jeremy Scott Facts
- He was obsessed with fashion since he was a child and used to sketch outfits in a notebook.
- He has cut and styled his own hair since he was 5 years old.
- Jeremy began taking French and Japanese lessons as he was determined to become a fashion designer at the age of 14.
- When he was in high school he was often bullied for his dressing style.
- After graduating in 1996, he went to Paris but had no further plan except that he wanted to be in the fashion industry.
- In the streets of Paris, he came across a PR for Jean Paul Gaultier who happened to fancy his hairstyle and later introduced him to more people in the industry.
- His first collection came out in 1997 and the show was held in a bar near the Bastille. The theme of the show revolved around car crashes with models wearing paper hospital gowns and shoe heels bandaged to their feet.
- Though his starting collections were rebellious of the fashion industry and included outfits like bin-bag dresses, four-armed jumpers, and wonky heels, his reputation grew with each collection he launched.
- The famous Karl Lagerfeld in an interview for Le Monde even said that if there is a designer who could replace him at Chanel, it would be Jeremy Scott.
- He collaborated with Adidas in a range called “Jeremy Scott for Adidas” which has been a sell-out hit since 2008.
- In October 2011, he was made the creative director of the famous fashion house Moschino.
- He has designed for famous celebrities such as Cardi B, A$AP Rocky, Björk, Katy Perry, Madonna, Nicki Minaj, Miley Cyrus, Beyoncé, Lady Gaga, Molly Meldrum, Ariana Grande, Kanye West, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber, CL, 2NE1, M.I.A., Rita Ora, Grimes, and Samuli Cantell.
- Visit his official website @ www.jeremyscott.com.
Featured Image by Jeremy Scott / Instagram