The Bronx, New York, United States
Edgewater, New Jersey, United States
Cardi B went to the Renaissance High School for Musical Theater & Technology.
She later got enrolled at the Borough of Manhattan Community College. At the college, she took French and history courses. However, she dropped out before completing her education.
Rapper, songwriter, television personality, actress
- Father – Was a cab driver
- Mother – Worked as a cashier
- Siblings – She has one sister.
- Others – She had a strained relationship with her stepfather.
Cardi B is managed by Shaft, who is a New York entertainment industry veteran.
She is also represented by KSR Group LLC.
KSR, Atlantic Records
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
62 kg or 137 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Cardi B has dated –
- Offset (2017-Present) – The rumors of Cardi B dating Migos’ rapper Offset started swirling around by the turn of 2017. Offset debuted their relationship on social media in February 2017 as he live-streamed them sitting together inside NRG Stadium at the Super Bowl. Cardi confirmed their relationship about a week later by sharing their video on Instagram on Valentine’s Day. She even decided to cast him in her single, Lick, in which they put up quite a steamy show. In June, their relationship was reportedly complicated. They had been on and off for a couple of months at that time. However, by the end of the month, they seemed to be back together as they were pictured kissing while shopping on Rodeo Drive. In August, they created a minor controversy as a short video of Offset rubbing his crotch in a nightclub was posted on social media.
Race / Ethnicity
On her father’s side, she has Dominican ancestry, while, on her mother’s side, she is of Trinidadian descent.
- Curvaceous figure
39-27-36 in or 99-68.5-91.5 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU)
Cardi B hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand.
She is a devout Christian and a firm believer in God.
She has even claimed in her interviews that she talks directly to God pretty regularly.
Best Known For
- Being cast as the member of the VH1 reality TV series, Love & Hip Hop: New York.
- The popularity of her single, Bodak Yellow, which managed to sneak into top 10 of the US Billboard Hot 100 chart.
As a Singer
In March 2016, Cardi released her debut mixtape, Gangsta Bitch Music, Vol. 1.
She hasn’t appeared in a theatrical film till date.
First TV Show
In 2015, Cardi B made her first TV show appearance in the reality series, Love & Hip Hop: New York.
Cardi B isn’t a big fan of working out regularly and following specific diets.
She often claims that stripping in her late teens has helped her to get rid of all the body fat and she needn’t work out any longer.
However, she doesn’t mind hitting the gym when she is preparing for a specific event. For example, it was reported that she was working out twice a day to get in perfect shape for her appearance at the 2017 BET awards.
Cardi B Favorite Things
- Spirit Animal – Monkey or Ape
- Food – Chinese, Mexican and anything cooked by her grandmother
- Artist – Madonna and Lady Gaga
- Influences – Ivy Queen, Trina, and Khia
Carbi B Facts
- Well, before she became a celebrity, she had a full-time job at the Amish market. However, she was fired by her store manager for giving a considerable discount to her co-worker.
- She became a stripper at the age of 19 after the store manager (while firing her) had suggested her to work as a stripper as she had a nice body.
- She has revealed that one of the reasons for becoming a stripper was poverty. Also, she thought that it would help her in escaping domestic violence and abusive relationship she was in.
- In her youth days, she was a member of the infamous Bloods street gang. She became gangbanger at the age of 16.
- She started her ascent to fame in 2013 as her short videos on Vine started going viral. Plus, her Instagram page was gaining followers as well.
- She was so embarrassed by working as a stripper that she hid her job from her family for around 2 years. She told them that she was earning good money because she was babysitting ‘some rich white people.’
- Visit her official website @ iamcardib.com.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, iTunes, and Soundcloud.
Featured Image available under Public Domain / CC0 1.0