|Hennessy Carolina Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||December 22, 1995|
Hennessy Carolina is an American social media and television personality best known for being the younger sister of famous R&B singer Cardi B. With her unique sense of fashion, Hennessy has managed to gain a lot of attention and has a strong fan base on social media with more than 4 million followers on Instagram.
Hennessy Carolina Almánzar
New York City, New York, United States
Edgewater, New Jersey, United States
Hennessy went to a small school on the Herbert H. Lehman High School campus known as the Renaissance High School for Musical Theater & Technology.
Social media Star, Television Personality
- Father – He was a cab driver.
- Mother – She worked as a cashier.
- Siblings – Cardi B (Older Sister) (Singer, Rapper)
Hennessy is represented by –
- The KSR Group
- The Cream Agency
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Girlfriend / Boyfriend / Spouse
Hennessy has dated –
- Michelle Diaz (2017-Present) – Hennessy met girlfriend Michelle on Instagram and made the first move. The couple has ever since been in a serious relationship. They have made their relationship public by posting pictures together on their social media.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Hispanic and Black)
She has Dominican ancestry on her father’s side, while, on her mother’s side, she is of Trinidadian descent.
- Fuller Lips
- Curvaceous figure
Hennessy has used her social media presence to endorse brands like –
- Fashion Nova
- Flat Tummy Co
Best Known For
- Being the younger sister of singer/rapper Cardi B
- Emerging as a social media influencer
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance on Love & Hip Hop as herself in 2016.
Hennessy Carolina Facts
- Her name is inspired by the famous alcoholic drink Hennessy which was her father’s favorite drink. She was named after her father showed up drunk to her birth.
- Growing up, she wanted to pursue a career in fashion designing for which she has even attended college.
- According to an interview, she said that the thing that she and her sister did the most as children, was cleaning the house every day.
- It was Hennessy who gave her sister the name, Bacardi that later went on to inspire her stage name ‘Cardi B’.
- She claims herself to be the most outgoing and funny person in the whole family and the one who usually lights up a party.
- Hennessy is often confused with her sister Cardi B while walking on the streets.
- She appeared in the season 7 of Love & Hip Hop: New York with her sister and got into an infamous fight. She later clarified that it was not something that she was proud of but she only fought because she is defensive for her sister.
- Hennessy attended the 2018 Grammys with her sister and was even seen wearing a white rose in support of the #MeToo movement.
- Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Hennessy Carolina / Instagram