Ari, Little Red, AG, Ar
Boca Raton, Florida, USA
Grande attended North Broward Preparatory School, a high school which she left to join the musical. After that, she was homeschooled as the school continued to send her all the required study material. So, she could study with the help of home tutors.
Her career is managed by Scooter Braun.
Actress, Singer, Dancer, Voice Artist
- Father – Edward Butera (Owner of a graphic design firm in Boca Raton)
- Mother – Joan Grande (Served as the CEO of Hose-McCann Communications)
- Siblings – Frankie Grande (Older Half-Brother) (Performer and Producer)
Pop Rock, Pop, R&B
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
In June 2009, she tweeted –
Is 5” 3′!!! I grew! Yay! :]
Later, in January 2011, Ariana made this statement on her height on Twitter –
5 feet or a little more, I’m miniature. haha.
49 kg or 108 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Grande dated –
- Graham Phillips (2008-2010) – American actor, Phillips had a relationship with Grande from 2008 until March 2010.
- Matt Bennett (2010) – Victorious costars Matt Bennett and Grande were rumored to be dating in 2010. The couple was seen together in the music videos such as “7 Secrets”, “Beggin’ On Your Knees”, and “One Last Time”.
- Jai Brooks (2012-2013; 2013-2014) – Australian musician, Brooks who first met her via Twitter started dating Ariana in August 2012. Ariana is older than him. The duo broke up in August 2013. In September 2013, Jai and Ariana were seen together in her concert, where Jai also spent some time with Frankie, Ariana’s brother. They finally split amicably in July 2014.
- Nathan Sykes (2013) – The Wanted’s Nathan Sykes reportedly dated young star, Ariana Grande from August 2013 to December 2013. They also worked on one of the songs together for Ariana’s album titled “Almost Is Never Enough.”
- Big Sean (2014-2015) – In July 2014, Grande started dating rapper Big Sean. They dated for almost a year before parting ways on April 8, 2015.
- Ricky Álvarez (2015-2016) – Mexican dancer, Ricky Álvarez started dating Ariana in June 2015 when they were on a tour. Ricky is one of Ariana’s backup dancers. They separated in July 2016.
- Mac Miller (2016-2018) – In August 2016, she started dating rapper Mac Miller. They dated for approx 2 years and ended their relationship in May 2018.
- Pete Davidson (2018) – In May 2018, comedian Pete Davidson and Ariana started dating each other. Both had just come out of their long-term relationships and found solace in each other’s presence. In June 2018, the couple reportedly got engaged and got matching tattoos. In October 2018, the couple separated.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Italian descent with half Sicilian and half Abruzzese.
Dark Brown (Natural)
She dyes them according to her roles in the TV shows and movies.
Grande has previously dyed them red.
Disputed (Either Bisexual or Straight)
In 2019, she released a song titled “Monopoly” in which she sings which created controversy whether she is bisexual or not.
“I like women and men (yeah).”
- Different hair colors
- Dimple on the left cheek
- High-pitched voice
32-24-32 in or 81-61-81 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU) or 6 (UK)
6 (US) or 36.5 (EU)
She has appeared in Old Navy commercial alongside Jennette McCurdy, and LINE app commercial in 2014.
She has not shown much faith in religion. Her parents believe in God and she also goes to church occasionally with them.
She was previously a Catholic, but when her gay brother, Frankie was not accepted into Catholic Church, she decided to change the religion. Right now, she is Kabbalah.
Best Known For
Working on the Nickelodeon sitcom Victorious as Cat Valentine from 2010 to 2013.
She has released a studio album Yours Truly on September 3, 2013 (in U.S. and on August 30, 2013, in Germany) under the Republic Records. The pop album consists of 13 singles, making it a total length of 50:08 minutes.
First TV Show
Her debut role in TV series was in The Battery’s Down. She appeared in the TV show in 2009 for her role as Bat Mitzvah Riffer in season 2, episode 2, titled “Bad Bad News”. Though, it was good news for her fans.
Ariana loves to stay fit, do the workout. She reveals that she likes to do an elliptical workout on Bruno Mars and Nicki Minaj‘s music. Cardio, which is one of the most important exercises, is done by her in the form of dancing. She wants her readers / followers to try the dance workout in 5-inch heel. This is because it will burn more calories.
Other than these dance rehearsals, she is also able to do some exercises by running behind her puppy, Coco, in order to chase it.
Hiking and meditation are her hobbies and Grande does it on a regular basis. She tries to keep herself full of energy by having dry fruits and nuts like almond, cashews.
She is a vegan and stays away from dairy, and non-vegetarian food.
“You have to be thankful and I think being in this business is one of the most important things is to give back because there’s no better feeling than knowing that your work is being appreciated by people.”
Ariana Grande Favorite Things
- Food – Coconut water
- Songs – Beautiful (By Christina Aguilera), What makes you beautiful (By One Direction)
- Place – South Africa, Malaysia
- Cereal – Cocoa Puffs
- Color – Lavender
- Fruit – Strawberry
- Holiday – Halloween
- Movie – Bruce Almighty (2003)
- Bands / Artists – Imogen Heap, India.Arie, Madonna
- Fitness Role Model – Madonna
Ariana Grande Facts
- At 15, she debuted on Broadway with her performance.
- Grande’s name had been inspired by Princess Oriana from Felix the Cat.
- She has 6 pet dogs, named Coco, Ophelia, Toulouse, Fawkes, Cinnamon, and Sirius Black. She also has a pet pig named, Piggy Smallz.
- She is a native Floridian.
- Grande likes to go to the beach in the middle of the night.
- She likes animals more than most people. Ariana likes the ocean and sea creatures.
- She is afraid of heights but likes to enjoy a roller coaster.
- She likes Halloween so much that she wishes every day was Halloween.
- At 21, she still has three wisdom teeth left.
- She likes scary movies, Paris, musical theater, and romantic novels.
- She also sleeps in almost no clothes. And, this was suggested by her grandmother.
- At just 10, she co-founded the singing group, consisting of youth, named, Kids Who Care. The group raised $500,000 in 2007 alone for charity purposes.
- Grande has appeared on television for her role as Cat Valentine in TV series Victorious (2010-2013), iCarly (2011), Sam & Cat (2013-).
- She has given her voice in 2011 in 4 episodes in Winx Club.
- On May 22, 2017, after Ariana’s concert at Manchester Arena in England, an attack caused deaths of more than 19 people and many were injured.
- She is best friends with singer Victoria Monet.
- Visit her official website @ www.arianagrande.com.
- Hear more from her on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, iTunes, and YouTube VEVO.