|Joan Grande Quick Info|
|Height||4 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||June 10, 1957|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Joan Grande is an American chief executive officer who is well-known to the world as the mother of international pop sensation, Ariana Grande. She has become a mini celebrity in her own right with more than 800k followers on Instagram and more than 600k followers on Twitter.
Joan Marguerite Grande
New York City, New York, United States
Chief Executive Officer
- Father – Frank Grande
- Mother – Marjorie Damico
- Others – Antonio Grande (Paternal Grandfather), Philomena Lavenditti (Paternal Grandmother), John Viovanni Damico (Maternal Grandfather), Felomina Gigante (Maternal Grandmother)
4 ft 10 in or 147.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Joan has dated –
- Victor Marchione (1982-1987) – Joan’s 1st husband was Victor Marchione, whom she married in 1982. She gave birth to her son Frankie J. Grande on January 24, 1983, before filing for divorce in 1987.
- Edward Butera (1990-2002) – Joan married Edward Butera in 1992 and welcomed daughter Ariana Grande-Butera on June 26, 1993. However, the couple got divorced in 2002.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Italian descent.
- Diminutive stature
- Always dresses in black clothes
- Dimpled smile (much like her famous daughter)
Joan Grande Favorite Things
- Songs By Her Daughter Ariana Grande – Tattooed Heart, Piano, Better Left Unsaid
Joan Grande Facts
- She is admired for her fierce personality and for taking to task the likes of Elon Musk and Piers Morgan on Twitter.
- Joan has worked as the CEO of Hose-McCann Communications, a telephone and alarms company that has developed communication systems for the Marines.
- She appeared in Ariana’s music video for the 2020 song, Positions.
- Joan gave her pop star daughter the unique name Ariana after the character of Princess Oriana from the 1988 animated film, Felix the Cat: The Movie.
- Ariana has named Joan as her biggest inspiration and role model in life.
Featured Image by Joan Grande / Instagram