|Doja Cat Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||October 21, 1995|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Doja Cat is an American singer known for releasing popular songs like So High, Candy, All Nighter, and Down Low. She released her debut album titled Amala in 2018. She has a big social media fan base with more than 10 million followers on Instagram. Doja is represented by popular record labels and her music is inspired by Indian as well as Japanese culture.
Amala Zandile Dlamini
Malibu, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Singer, Songwriter, Producer
- Father – Dumisani Dlamini (Actor, Composer, Film Producer)
- Mother – Deborah Elizabeth Sawyer (Painter)
- Siblings – She has a brother.
She is represented by Jadler, Booking Agent, Creative Artists Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States.
- MAU Records
- RCA Records
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She had dated –
- French Montana (2021) – RUMOR
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black and White)
She has South African ancestry on her father’s side, while on her mother’s side, she has American ancestry.
She often tends to her hair ‘blonde’, ‘orange’, ‘green’, ‘blue’, ‘purple’, ‘pink’, or ‘yellow’.
- In September 2021, she was featured in a commercial for Pepsi’s “Pepsi-Cola Soda Shop”.
- In February 2022, Doja was featured in Taco Bell‘s “Super Bowl” commercial.
- In February 2023, Doja was featured in Google Pixel‘s ‘Super Bowl’ commercial alongside Amy Schumer and Giannis Antetokounmpo.
Best Known For
Her distinctive style of singing which has garnered her an immense popularity on the social media circuit
Doja Cat dropped her first album called Amala in March 2018.
Doja Cat Facts
- She enjoys surfing and has even attended surf camps in the past.
- She used to smoke previously. She is believed to have quit smoking cigarettes in 2016.
- Doja lived in New York for 5 years when she was young.
- She considers Erykah Badu, Pharrell, Jamiroquai, PartyNextDoor, and Drake as her inspirations.
- She garners inspiration for her music from pop culture, love, fashion, and her friends.
- Doja Cat won the New Artist of the Year award at the 2020 American Music Awards.
- Doja was included in the 2021 Forbes’ 30 Under 30 list of musicians.
- Along with Megan Thee Stallion, Doja was a featured artist in the remix of Ariana Grande‘s hit song 34+35, released in January 2021.
- In January 2021, she officially announced that she was leaving TikTok as she was feeling uncomfortable by the harassing and bullying by critics.
- On February 24, 2021, Doja launched her own Twitch channel. Within a couple of weeks, she gained over 125,000 followers on Twitch.
- In May 2021, she won the Billboard Music Award for “Top R&B Female Artist” and the iHeartRadio Music Award for “Best New Pop Artist”.
- In June 2021, she released the music video for her single, Need to Know.
- In December 2021, it was revealed that Doja Cat had been tested positive for COVID-19.
- In February 2022, Doja teamed up with Tyga for a new song titled Freaky Deaky.
- During the 2022 Billboard Women in Music Awards, Doja was honored with the “Powerhouse Award”.
- In April 2022, Doja and SZA won the Grammy Award for “Best Pop Duo/Performance” for their song Kiss Me More.
- In May 2022, Doja released a new song titled Vegas. The song was later featured in the soundtrack for the Elvis biopic.
- During the 2022 Billboard Music Awards, Doja won the awards for “Top R&B Female Artist” and “Top Viral Song”.
- In August 2022, she showcased her new buzz cut (hairstyle) via Instagram Live.
- In September 2022, Doja won the “Breakthrough Fashion Icon” award at the Daily Front Row’s Fashion Media Awards.
- During the Paris Fashion Week held in January 2023, Doja Cat had covered herself in red paint and 30,000 crimson Swarovski crystals. Overall, it took 4 hours 58 minutes to create that look by makeup artist Pat McGrath which also had a red silk faille bustier and a hand-knitted skirt with wooden beads.
- Later in the Paris Fashion Week 2023, Doja was seen wearing a mustache and beard made of fake eyelashes. Social media users had praised her looks.
- In March 2023, Doja underwent liposuction on her thighs and also had breast reduction surgery. She revealed that her new breast size was “32C”.
- In March 2023, Doja won the iHeartRadio Music Award for “Most Played Artist of the Year”.
- In May 2023, Doja revealed that she had got a new tattoo on her back. The tattoo is a skeletal bat that runs up her spine with its wing bones extending from one of her shoulders to the other.
Featured Image by Doja Cat / Instagram
Hello she is not slim she is curvy or thick and with those legs and booty she is not 57 kg at all probably around 62-65 kg and she is 1.60 cm max. shows no taller then nicki actually. maybe a few cm that makes her 160cm tops. She is 1.60 cm -64 kg.
check her height and thickness.
So true! she doesn’t look that weight or height either Some sites got her weight as low as 53kg. To me she looks about 158 or 160cm tall and weighs around 60-62kg she looks good for her weight and height, not too slim nor not too fat
She lost a bunch of weight now. Shes def very slim nowadays.
Don’t take my word for it, but my (estimated) measurements for her are 37 or 38-27-40 in with a 32DD or 34D cup size. In centimeters 93.5 or 96.5-69-102cm
Not a D or DD
What’re your estimates then?
WAIT she’s bi.
Doja Cat awesome. All you haters screw you. Doja is gorgeous, and all of though facts are true. If u have not seen or talked to her, you have no business talking behind her back. Yall just jealous.