|Demi Lovato Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||August 20, 1992|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Demi Lovato is an American singer, songwriter, actress, and author who initially gained popularity by playing the role of Mitchie Torres in the Disney Channel musical film Camp Rock and its sequel Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam. Over the years, they have released a number of albums including Don’t Forget, Demi, Here We Go Again, Unbroken, and Tell Me You Love Me and has also used their stardom to advocate for causes including gender, racial, and LGBT rights.
Demetria Devonne Lovato
Demi, Mc D Love, DDLovato, Demi Rock
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
Demi Lovato divides their time between –
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Dallas, United States
Demi Lovato earned a home-schooled education. In April 2009, they got a high school diploma through homeschooling.
Singer, Songwriter, Actress, Musician, Author
- Father – Patrick Martin Lovato (Engineer and Musician) (Died on June 22, 2013)
- Mother – Dianna De La Garza (née Lee Smith) (Former Dallas Cowboys cheerleader and country music recording artist)
- Siblings – Dallas (Older Sister)
- Others – Madison De La Garza (Younger Maternal Half-Sister) (Actress), Amber (Older Paternal Half-Sister), Francisco Perea (Distant Paternal Relative) (Businessman, Politician, Civil War Union Veteran), Francisco Xavier Chávez (Distant Paternal Relative) (Santa Fe de Nuevo México Governor)
They were represented by Philymack, Inc., Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States.
In May 2019, they started getting represented by Scooter Braun.
Pop, Pop-Rock, R&B
Vocals, Guitar, Piano
Hollywood, Island, Safehouse, Republic Records
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
62 kg or 137 pounds
Girlfriend / Boyfriend / Spouse
Demi Lovato has dated –
- Jonathan Fryar (2007)
- Cody Linley (2007-2008) – Demi had a short-termed romance with actor and singer Cody Linley between 2007 and 2008 and they have also worked together.
- Alex DeLeon (2008-2009)
- Trace Cyrus (2009) – Trace Cyrus, American musician, and brother of Miley Cyrus, dated for a short period with Lovato. From June 2009 to July 2009, they were together. But, the relationship came to an end due to 4 years age difference and crazy schedules.
- Joe Jonas (2010) – Joe Jonas and Lovato dated somewhere around May 2010. They first met in 2007, while shooting for their film “Camp Rock” for the Disney Channel. Lovato announced their end through Twitter. Joe Jonas promised to be Demi’s friend and help them in any way.
- Wilmer Valderrama (May 2010-2016) – Hispanic-American actor and TV personality, Wilmer started dating Demi Lovato in May 2010. They first met in January 2010 on the set of “Voto Latino Presents: Be Counted Census”. They dated ON and OFF each other from 2010 until 2016. On June 3, 2016, the couple announced their separation on social media.
- Rob Kardashian (2010) – In September 2010, they were RUMORed to have had a fling with the reality TV star, Rob Kardashian. The couple met through Justin Bieber.
- Jai Manselle (2012) – In 2012, it was reported that they were in a romantic relationship with businessman Jai Manselle.
- Ruby Rose (2013) – Australian model and DJ, Ruby Rose and Demi were romantically linked with each other for a short time in 2013. It was a RUMOR as neither of them accepted the relationship.
- Guilherme Vasconcelos (2016) – Demi had a fling with MMA fighter Guilherme Vasconcelos in the summer of 2016 as confirmed by InTouch Weekly.
- Luke Rockhold (2016-2017) – Mixed Martial Artist and model Luke Rockhold and Demi started dating in August 2016. They made their relationship publicly official when Luke posted an Instagram picture of the pair together. They split in early January 2017.
- Guilherme Vasconcelos (2017-Present) – MMA fighter Guilherme “Bomba” Vasconcelos and Lovato are RUMORed to be dating since January 2017.
- Lauren Abedini (2017) – In September 2017, they were rumored to have had a fling with Los Angeles-based DJ, Lauren Abedini.
- Neymar Jr. (2017) – In November 2017, Brazilian footballer, Neymar was seen on a dinner date with TV host Layla Anna-Lee and Demi which sparked dating rumors.
- Kehlani (2018) – In April 2018, during the “Tell Me You Love Me” US tour in Newark, New Jersey, singers Kehlani and Demi Lovato kissed during a live performance which made people think that they were actually dating.
- JoJo Gomez (2018) – It was rumored in the year 2018 that Lovato went out with dancer JoJo Gomez.
- Henry Levy (2018-2019) – In November 2018, Demi was first publicly seen with clothes designer Henri Alexander (aka Henry Levy). In 2012, he founded the fashion label Enfants Riches Déprimés. A month later, in December 2018, the couple was seen lip-kissing outside Nobu Restaurant in California. The pair separated in early March 2019 after dating for 4 months.
- Austin Wilson (2019) – Demi made their relationship public with model and baseball player Austin Wilson in November 2019 and by December 2019, they had separated.
- Max Ehrich (2020) – In March 2020, the romance of Max and Demi started making the rounds on the internet. They took their relationship one step ahead by getting engaged in July 2020. But, just after 2 months of engagement, they called it off in September 2020.
- Mod Sun (2020) – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Hispanic)
Demi is of Mexican, including Spanish, Indigenous, and remote Jewish and Portuguese descent on their father’s side and has English, Scottish, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish roots on their mother’s side.
Dark Brown (Natural)
However, they can be seen in many different other hair colors including blonde and pink (seen in 2014 and 2021) as they dye them.
Demi first claimed that they were ‘Bisexual’. Shortly after that, they claimed that they were too fluid to put a label on themselves.
In March 2021, in conversation with Glamour magazine, Demi said,
When I started getting older, I started realizing how queer I really am.
Then, again in March 2021, while talking to Joe Rogan on his podcast The Joe Rogan Experience, they revealed that they were ‘Pansexual’.
In May 2021, during their podcast, 4D with Demi Lovato, Demi came out as non-binary.
- Huge smile
- Chin cleft
- High raspy voice
- Tattoos on the left wrist, right ribs
34-27-36 in or 86-68.5-91.5 cm
Secret Deodorant’s Mean Stinks (2012)
Best Known For
Their starring roles in the “Camp Rock” movie as Mitchie Torres, as Sonny Munroe in the Disney sitcom “Sonny with a Chance” from 2009 to 2011, and as the star of the 2009 movie “Princess Protection Program.”
Demi’s first studio album was Don’t Forget released on September 23, 2008. 513,000 copies were sold in the US.
Demi’s first Extended Play was released on March 3, 2007, named Moves Me.
Demi’s first Live album was titled Live: Walmart Soundcheck released on November 10, 2009, under the label “Hollywood”.
2008 film Camp Rock in which they performed their role as Mitchie Torres. Camp Rock was Disney Channel Original Movie (DCOM).
First TV Show
“Barney & Friends” in which Demi did the role of Angela from 2002 to 2004. It was a children’s TV series aimed at the age group of 1 to 8.
Joey Rubino is the trainer of Demi Lovato. Now, they are the judge of X-Factor, so they need to work out hard to achieve fitness like the other 3 judges. In order to achieve that, they daily run with their trainer, and nowadays they are really into Bikram Yoga. Demi says that it is one of their favorites and is really hard. But, hard things really make them feel accomplished afterward. See their workout routine.
Demi Lovato Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Chocolate chip cookies
- Favorite TV Programs – 48 Hours
- Favorite Bands – Paramore, The Beatles, Kelly Clarkson, Nicki Minaj, Lady Gaga
- Favorite Movies – Donnie Darko (2001), Step Brothers (2008)
- Favorite People – Lady Gaga, Nicki Minaj, Kelly Clarkson (Demi’s role model)
- Favorite Songs – Born For This (Paramore), Hollywood (The Jonas Brothers), What makes you beautiful (One Direction)
- Favorite Books – Host (by Stephenie Meyer published in 2008), Twilight Saga (by Stephenie Meyer published in 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008), A Piece Of Cake (Autobiography by Cupcake Brown)
- Favorite Place – Kenya
- Favorite Color – Black, Red
- Favorite Accessories – Bracelets, Glitter, Hats, Heels, Jackets, Jewellery, Vests
- Favorite Brands – Aldo (for shoes), Forever 21 (for clothes)
Source – US Magazine
Demi Lovato Facts
- Demi Lovato has had 3 pet dogs – Bella, Oliver, and Batman. They lost their pet dog, Buddy just after 7 months as it was killed by a coyote in July 2015.
- Demi uses they/them pronouns.
- Demi Lovato was the judge of the 2nd season of the American version of The X Factor in 2012.
- They won the People’s Choice Award for Favorite Pop Artist in 2012.
- Their full name is Demetria Devonne Lovato. Demetria means “Goddess of Fertility” and is of Greek origin. Devonne is of English origin and means “Divine.”
- Demi says it is weird to see themself on TV. So, they choose the computer over TV.
- They are of Hispanic, Italian, and Spanish heritage.
- Demi Lovato decided to opt for homeschooling after being bullied in public school. They said, “Everyone in the school signed a petition which said ‘We hate Demi Lovato'”.
- Demi is double-jointed.
- Demi was the 2000-2001 Mini Miss Texas.
- Lovato is allergic to cats and pine trees.
- Demi’s very first celebrity crush was Leonardo DiCaprio.
- They used to play with Barbie dolls until the age of 10.
- Alongside Marshmello, they released the song, OK Not to Be OK, on September 10, 2020. The song has been released in partnership with the Hope for the Day suicide prevention movement.
- In October 2020, Demi released a political ballad called Commander in Chief to encourage their fans to step out and vote for the Presidential election 2020.
- Demi Lovato had hosted the 2020 People’s Choice Awards and was seen in jet black and blonde hair colors during the same event.
- On November 19, 2020, Demi showed their new partly-shaved hair (from the backside) on Instagram in blonde. Amber Maynard Bolt had helped them in cutting and coloring the hair while Paul Norton served as their hairstylist.
- In March 2021, they released their new docu-series on YouTube titled Demi Lovato: Dancing With The Devil. In the docu-series, Demi revealed that they had suffered a heart attack and 3 strokes after an overdose in 2018, and had suffered brain damage after a near-fatal drug overdose.
- In collaboration with singer Sam Fischer, Demi released a new song titled What Other People Say! in February 2021.
- In 2019, Demi signed with Scooter Braun after Ariana Grande had convinced Scooter.
- In April 2021, Demi released a new album Dancing With the Devil: The Art of Starting Over.
- Demi was sexually assaulted as a teenager while they were working for the Disney Channel in the late 2000s. When they revealed the incident to others, the accused didn’t receive any punishment or repercussion. This is how they had lost their v*rginity.
- In April 2021, Demi and Voto Latino Foundation partnered with the ride-sharing company, Lyft to help people get to the vaccination site easily.
- On May 19, 2021, Demi launched their own podcast titled 4D with Demi Lovato.