Gerald Earl Gillum
Oakland, California, United States
G-Eazy went to the Berkeley High School.
After graduating from high school, he attended marketing, production, and business classes at Loyola University to graduate in 2011 with a BA in Music Industry Studies.
Rapper, record producer
- Father – Edward Gillum (Associate Professor of Art at CSU Fresno)
- Mother – Suzanne Olmsted
- Siblings – James Wolcott Gillum (Younger Brother) (Plays Trumpet)
- Others – Gerald Wolcott Jerry Olmsted (Maternal Grandfather), Frances Marie Barney Barnett (Maternal Grandmother)
G-Eazy is represented by
- Richard De La Font Agency, Inc.
- United Talent Agency
West coast hip hop
BPG, RVG, RCA Records
6 ft 4 in or 193 cm
84 kg or 185 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
G-Eazy has dated –
- Devon Baldwin (2011) – Gerald was reported to be in a relationship with musician Devon Baldwin in 2011. They had got close while working on the song Runaround Sue, in which she was a collaborator and also starred as a model in the music video.
- Lana Del Rey (2017) – In April 2017, the singers Lana Del Rey and G-Eazy were seen getting cozy at Coachella Music Festival. They dated for about three months before calling it quits in July 2017.
- Halsey (2017-2018, 2018) – In July 2017, singer Halsey and G-Eazy collaborated for the song duet on “Him And I” and it brought them close and they started dating each other. After dating for 1 year, Halsey and G-Eazy separated in July 2018. During VMAs 2018, they ignited the dating rumors when they left the event together in August 2018. In October 2018, they split once again after dating for 2 months.
- Christina Roseann Ray (2018) – Production designer Christina Roseann Ray and G-Eazy was seen hanging out together, cuddling and getting cozy in November 2018 during a night out.
- Ashley Benson (2020-Present) – G-Eazy and Ashley Benson are rumored to be dating each other.
Race / Ethnicity
G-Eazy is of Dutch, English, French, German, Irish, Scottish and Welsh descent and has distant Austrian, Belgian (Flemish) and Cornish ancestry.
- Slicked back hairstyle
- Tall and lanky body
G-Eazy has starred in the TV commercials for
- 1800 Tequila
- Shoe Palace
- RARE Panther
- 2017 X Games Aspen
- ESPN SportsCenter Random Golden State Warrior version
Best Known For
- The commercial success of his studio album, These Things Happen.
- The critical acclaim received by his track Me, Myself & I.
G-Eazy released his first studio album, Must Be Nice in September 2012.
G-Eazy made his film debut in 2016 with a short action film, Tunnel Vision in the role of Johnny De Russo.
First TV Show
In 2014, G-Eazy was a musical guest at comedy talk show Late Night with Seth Meyers.
G-Eazy Favorite Things
- New Orleanian – Lil Wayne
- New Orleans Neighborhood – Garden District
- New Orleans Brunch Spot – Surrey’s
- New Orleans Bar – Snake and Jake’s
- Cocktail – Old Fashioneds and Sazeracs
- New Orleans Live Music Spot – Republic
- New Orleans Musician or Band – Lil Wayne or Trombone Shorty
- New Orleans Festival – Voodoo Music Experience
Source – GoNOLA
- During her early struggling days, he sold most of his home belongings to fund his rap career.
- He got his big break in 2012 after Lil Wayne and Drake took him on a tour.
- Like many other rappers, he loves his sneakers and has a huge collection that amounts to more than a hundred.
- 2Pac, A Tribe Called Quest, Bob Dylan, Drake, Dr. Dre, Jay-Z, Johnny Cash, Mac Dre, Nas, and The Beatles are his musical influences.
- Visit his official website @ g-eazy.com.