|Stephanie Hollman Quick Info
|5 ft 7 in
|Date of Birth
|June 13, 1980
Stephanie Hollman is an American television personality who shot to fame after she began to appear on the Bravo series The Real Housewives of Dallas in 2016 as a main cast member. She has been featured in numerous other TV shows including Watch What Happens: Live (2017-2018).
Coweta, Oklahoma, United States
Dallas, Texas, United States
She went to Oklahoma State University, acquiring a degree in Psychology.
She is represented by Starlicity – Talent Management.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Travis Hollman (2008-Present) – She tied the knot with Travis on April 19, 2008. He has been the president of the family-owned business named Hollman Inc, which is a manufacturer of laminate and wood lockers. The pair has 2 sons namely Chance Hollman (b. July 12, 2011) and Cruz Hollman (b. June 18, 2013).
Race / Ethnicity
- Large and expressive eyes
- Sharp features
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Kissable Dental.
Stephanie Hollman Favorite Things
- Passion – Fashion and blogging about it, thereby expressing her fondness for clothes, giving fashion advice, and sharing her outfits and tips with others
- Hobby – Shopping, Running
Source – TVOverMind
Stephanie Hollman Facts
- She was brought up in Coweta in Oklahoma.
- Stephanie has stated that both her parents were employed in social services and she has believed that it was because of them that she developed a strong value system. She has realized that many of the positive values she had learned while growing up had, later on, had a huge influence on the decisions she made in her life.
- Before gaining stardom, she worked at Head Start and the Madonna House Shelter as a social worker. She worked as a fashion model as well.
- In 2018, Stephanie and her husband Travis celebrated their 10th marriage anniversary by renewing their wedding vows in a beautiful ceremony in the presence of their family, sons, as well as friends. Stephanie went on to mark the occasion by dropping a post on Instagram sharing her delight at being married to a man who is the most wonderful father.
- She has disclosed that although running after 2 children have proven to be sufficient to keep her trim, she has tried to ensure she includes plenty of exercise during the day. Being a keen runner, she has attempted to complete at least one-half marathon every year, keeping herself energized by snacking on her much-loved treats like protein pancakes.
- Stephanie has revealed that during the holidays, she has found many fun things to do. Every year, she has had fun doing horse and carriage rides with her family. Her children have enjoyed making gingerbread houses with their friends in a few places in Dallas. She has been thrilled to have discovered an incredible hotel in the city with indoor sledding and ice sculptures, where she has been able to do a lot of fun activities outdoors, as it has never become excessively cold.
Featured Image by Stephanie Hollman / Instagram