|Ashley Benson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3¾ in|
|Date of Birth||December 18, 1989|
Ashley Benson is an American actress, model, dancer, and singer who has gained popularity with her on-screen roles such as Hanna Marin in Pretty Little Liars, Emma Taylor in Ratter, Brit in Spring Breakers, Roxie Rotten in Her Smell, Carson in Bring It On: In It to Win It, Jessie in Chronically Metropolitan, Abigail Deveraux in Days of Our Lives, Mia Torcoletti in Eastwick, and Carly Whittaker in How I Met Your Mother.
Ashley Victoria Benson
Ash, AshBenzo, Benzo, AshB
Anaheim Hills, California, United States
Ashley didn’t go to high school. She was homeschooled.
Actress, Model, Dancer, Singer
- Father – Jeff Benson
- Mother – Shannon Benson
- Siblings – Shaylene (Older Sister) (Laker Girl)
- Others – Norman Wayne Benson (Paternal Grandfather), Margaret Louise Alderson (Paternal Grandmother), Bill Harte (Maternal Grandfather), Mary Kay Mullen (Maternal Grandmother)
She is signed with these agencies –
- William Morris Agency
- Ford Model Agency
5 ft 3¾ in or 162 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Benson has dated –
- Devon Werkheiser – It was rumored that she had a fling with actor, voice actor, singer-songwriter, and musician Devon Werkheiser in the past.
- Justin Thorne (2008-2009) – American singer Justin Thorne or Jj dated together from 2008 until 2009.
- Ryan Good (2011-2013; 2013-2014; 2016-Present) – He is an American personality who started dating Benson in January 2011 and continued his relationship with her until February 2013. They reconciled in November 2013 but again broke up in December 2014. Finally, in April 2016, the couple again started dating. They are together now.
- Keegan Allen (2012) – In 2012, it was rumored that she had a fling with Keegan Allen, an actor, photographer, author, and musician.
- Taylor Lautner (2012) – It was rumored that she had an encounter with actor and model Taylor Lautner in the year 2012.
- Chord Overstreet (2012) – She was rumored to have hooked up with actor and musician Chord Overstreet in 2012.
- James Franco (2012-2013) – They both met on the sets of “Spring Breakers” and were said to be dating each other from October 2012 to 2013.
- Tyler Blackburn (2013) – Both of these had appeared together in 2010 in “Pretty Little Liars.” They started dating in March 2013 after they met on the set of “Pretty Little Liars.” They were also a romantic couple on the TV show. After dating for about 6 months, they finally separated in October 2013.
- Nat Wolff (2015) – In October 2015, they were RUMORed to be dating each other. At that time, she was found with him having coffee and walking hand-in-hand.
- Cara Delevingne (2018-2020) – In May 2018, English model and actress, Cara Delevingne and Ashley were seen together for the first time when they were departing from the Lauryn Hill concert. After that, they were seen together multiple times and also celebrated Cara’s birthday together. In August 2018, they sort of confirmed the relationship after they kissed in public at Heathrow Airport in London. In August 2019, they were rumored to have got married in Las Vegas. But, it all turned to be false later on. In April 2020, the couple had called it quits.
- G-Eazy (2020-2021, 2021-Present) – She started dating rapper G-Eazy in 2020. They reportedly broke up in 2021. They reconciled later in the year as they were seen together going on a dinner together in Los Angeles in April 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of English, German, and Danish descent on her father’s side and has Irish ancestry on her mother’s side.
She also prefers to dye her hair in different shades such as ‘Red’. In June 2021, she had shown her newly dyed red hair.
36-26-34 in or 91.5-66-86 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU) or 10 (UK)
8 (US) or 5.5 (UK) or 38.5 (EU)
Bongo Jeans with Lucy Hale in 2012.
As a kid, she has appeared in a Barbie doll commercial.
Best Known For
Her role as Hanna Marin in the American teen drama mystery-thriller television series, Pretty Little Liars. For this role, she won the 2011 Youth Rock Award for “Rockin’ TV Actress”, 2014 Teen Choice Award for “Choice Summer TV Star – Female”, and 2016 Teen Choice Awards for “Choice TV Actress: Drama” as well as “Choice TV: Chemistry” (with Tyler Blackburn).
2004 American romantic comedy fantasy film 13 Going on 30 (known as Suddenly 30) for her role as Six Chick.
First TV Show
American sitcom that aired on The WB from 2000 to 2002, Nikki for her role as a dancer. She appeared in just 1 episode titled “Working Girl” in season 2 and episode 18.
Benson workouts and does exercises regularly to look fit and healthy in the show Pretty Little Liars. Her strenuous workout and balanced diet keep her metabolism up. See her workout routine.
Ashley Benson Favorite Things
- Favorite TV Programs – Days Of Our Lives (1965-), Bad Sex (2011-), Skins (2007-)
- Favorite Makeup Products – Benefit Some Kind-A Gorgeous Powder, Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer, MAC Shadestick, NARS Highlighting / Bronzing Blush Duo
Ashley Benson Facts
- Benson started dancing at the age of 4 and that too competitively.
- She has performed dancing in jazz, ballet, hip-hop, and lyrical.
- She has a flair for singing and has appeared in choir groups and musicals.
- In 1999, she started her acting career.
- She used to take $6000 for a single episode for the TV series Days of Our Lives. She had a 3-year contract with them.
- She has a crush on Johnny Depp.
- She is good friends with Selena Gomez, Keegan Allen, Ian Harding, Vanessa Hudgens, Chord Overstreet, Cassie Scerbo, Dianna Agron, Francia Raisa, Emma Roberts, and Taylor Lautner.
- Ashley has appeared in various TV shows as a guest like “How I Met Your Mother” (2013), Punk’d (2012), Supernatural (2008), CSI: Miami (2008), etc.
- In January 2013, she became the face of Faviana (Evening wear designer).
- When she was 8, she was approached by the Ford Modeling Agency.
- In November 2020, she guest appeared in the web series by Sarah Hyland named Lady Parts. They talked about getting their first periods.
- She has also appeared in music videos for songs like We Don’t Have to Look Back Now by Puddle of Mudd, Honestly by Hot Chelle Rae, and Black Light by One Call.