|Emma Roberts Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||February 10, 1991|
Emma Roberts is an American actress, singer, voiceover artist, model, and producer who has gained popularity with her on-screen roles such as Addie Singer in Unfabulous, Madison Montgomery in American Horror Story: Coven, Maggie Esmerelda in American Horror Story: Freak Show, Chanel Oberlin in Scream Queens, Rebekah Fuller in I Am Michael, Nancy Drew in Nancy Drew, Claire Brown in Aquamarine, Casey Mathis/Casey Miller in We’re the Millers, Sally Howe in The Art of Getting By, Noelle in It’s Kind of a Funny Story, Uma in Paradise Hills, Amy Anderson in Adult World, and Sydney Evans in Billionaire Boys Club.
Emma Rose Roberts
Rhinebeck, New York, United States
She divides her time between –
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- New York, United States
Roberts attended Archer School for Girls, Brentwood district of Los Angeles, California, from 2004–2005 for 7th and 8th grade. She, then, started attending Sarah Lawrence College in September 2011 for her arts degree. But, she had to left it in January 2012 due to her busy work schedule.
Actress, Singer, Model, Voiceover Artist, Producer
- Father – Eric Roberts (Actor)
- Mother – Kelly Cunningham
- Siblings – Grace Nickels (Maternal Younger Half-Sister), Keaton Simons (Older Brother) (Musician), Morgan Simons (Brother) (Chef)
- Others – Walter Grady Roberts (Paternal Grandfather), Betty Lou Bredemus (Paternal Grandmother) (Acting Coach), Raymond R. Cunningham (Maternal Grandmother), Emma E. (Maternal Grandmother), Julia Roberts (Aunt) (Actress, Producer), Lisa Roberts Gillan (Aunt) (Actress), Kelly Nickels (Stepfather) (Musician), Eliza Roberts (Stepmother)
She has been signed with Sweeney Management, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States.
She has released her music via Columbia and Nick Records.
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Emma Roberts has dated –
- Alex Pettyfer (2007-2008) – The two dated together for some time from August 2007 until mid of 2008. Alex is an English actor and model, who couldn’t keep this relationship long enough with Roberts.
- Max Thieriot (2007) – American actor, Max was rumored to be with Roberts in 2007 as they were filming together 2007 film Nancy Drew.
- Ryan Sheckler (November 2008 – April 2009) – Ryan is an American professional skateboarder, who dated Roberts for about 5 months.
- Dathan Kuppin (2009-October 2010) – Tennis player Dathan and actress Emma dated for 1 complete year before calling it quits. They were photographed together during the summer of 2010.
- Chace Crawford (February 2011 – March 2011) – Chace, an American actor was rumored to be with Emma Roberts during 2011. They were photographed together at Vanity Fair’s annual post-Oscar party.
- Chord Overstreet (April 2011 – May 2012) – Chord is a singer, musician, and actor, who is dating beautiful Emma since April 2011. It is a rumor as they have not confirmed their relationship. But, according to the sources, they have been enjoying every second of being together. They have been photographed at the Coachella event.
- Evan Peters (July 2012-July 2015; October 2015-May 2016; September 2016-2019) – After meeting at a dinner party, Emma started dating American actor Evan in July 2012. Emma claimed that Peters did not like her in the first meeting and refused to talk to her. But, gradually the things went correctly. In December 2013, the duo got engaged. They broke up in July 2015 but reconciled in October 2015. In May 2016, they split again but got back together in September 2016. Finally, in March 2019, the couple called it quits. But, the split was amicable.
- Christopher Hines (2016) – From June to September 2016, business professional Christopher Hines and Emma were an item.
- Hayden Christensen (2017) – For a very short period, Emma shared a romantic relation with Hayden Christensen. They had exchanged flirtatious messages with each other while they were working together for the movie Little Italy together, that is when their affair allegedly began which ended shortly.
- Garrett Hedlund (2019-Present) – In April 2019, actors Garrett Hedlund and Emma confirmed their romantic relationship. On December 27, 2020, she gave birth to their son, Rhodes Robert Hedlund, who weighed almost 9 lbs at the time of birth, i.e. 5:07 PM. They chose Tim McGraw to be the godfather of their son, Rhodes.
Race / Ethnicity
On her father’s side, Emma is of Irish, German, Scottish, English, and Swedish descent.
Light Brown is her natural hair color.
However, she frequently dyes her hair color to black, dark brown, and blonde.
Green color with hints of Hazel shade
Petite body frame
32-23-30 in or 81-58.5-76 cm
Neutrogena (February 2009)
Best Known For
Her fabulous performance in the TV series Unfabulous (2004-2007) and the 2007 movie Nancy Drew
Unfabulous and More is the soundtrack for the TV series Unfabulous, released on September 27, 2005. This was her first studio album. It contains 11 tracks and was ranked at number #10 on the US Kid Albums (Billboard) chart and at number #46 on the US Heatseekers Albums (Billboard) chart.
She debuted with the 2001 crime biographical film Blow for her role as 9-year old girl Kristina Sunshine Jung.
However, her another film called Grand Champion, released in 2004 made her popular. She had a lead role in this family film.
First TV Show
2004-2007 children’s TV series Unfabulous was her first TV show, in which she performed the role of Addie Singer. She had a lead role in this show.
Emma Roberts really likes pole dancing. It requires a great level of upper body strength and builds confidence, according to Emma.
Emma Roberts Favorite Things
- Food – Sushi
- TV Programs – Gossip Girl (2007)
- Movies – The Notebook (2004), My Sister’s Keeper (2009)
- People – Julia Roberts, Jodie Foster, Kirsten Dunst
- Bands – Paramore, Fun
- Color – Brown
- Accessory – Bracelet, Purse
- Holiday Destination – Malibu
- Actor – Rupert Grint
- Role Model – Anne Hathaway
- Workout – Pole Dancing
- Books – Elsewhere (by Gabrielle Zevin), A-List novels (by Zoey Dean)
Source – IMDb
Emma Roberts Facts
- Emma likes to collect purses.
- Her parents separated when she was 7 months old.
- She has modeled for Abercrombie.
- She loves to play volleyball and swim.
- She has appeared on Teen Vogue’s Best Dressed list in June 2007, September 2008, December 2008, and February 2009.
- In 2007, she won the ShoWest Award for the Female Star of Tomorrow.
- Alongside James Franco, Zachary Quinto, and Charlie Carver, she co-starred as Rebekah Fuller in the 2015 biographical drama film, I Am Michael, and this role won her the FilmOut Festival Award and FilmOut Audience Award for “Best Actress in a Supporting Role” in 2015.
- While Emma was pregnant with her and Garrett Hedlund’s first child, she threw a socially distanced baby shower party on October 4, 2020, on social media.
- Emma had once blocked her mother for revealing about Emma’s pregnancy to the public in 2020.
- In November 2020, Emma revealed that she was having endometriosis since teenage but it was diagnosed very late. Hence, she had to freeze her eggs as her fertility was at risk. Luckily, she was able to have kids later.
- She has been friends with Devon Werkheiser, Jamie Lynn Spears, Aly Michalka, AJ Michalka, and Miranda Cosgrove.
- Emma’s child Rhodes Robert Hedlund who was born in December 2020 was delivered by Dr. Thais Aliabadi. He is the same doctor who delivered Khloe Kardashian and Kylie Jenner‘s kids.