|Otto Seppäläinen Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Month of Birth||April|
Otto Seppäläinen is a Finnish model who can easily pass off as an anime character due to his silvery-white hair distinct blue is represented by various well-known modeling agencies such as IMG, M4, and Unique Models. On the other hand, he is also notably known for walking the ramp for several brands and designers including Ralph Lauren and Dolce & Gabbana.
Portland, Oregon, United States
He graduated with a Bachelor of Science with a major in Industrial engineering and a minor in Business & Entrepreneurship from Oregon State Honors College.
- Others – Luke (Older Half-Brother)
Otto is represented by –
- M4 Models – Hamburg (Mother Agency)
- IMG Models – New York
- New Madison – Paris
- IMG Models – London
- Brooks Modeling Agency – Amsterdam
- Traffic Models – Barcelona
- Unique Models – Copenhagen
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He prefers to dye his hair pink and light brown.
- His anime resemblance
- Perfect jawline
Otto Seppäläinen Favorite Things
- Outfit – Jeans, t-shirt, sneakers
- Place – Berlin
- Hobby – Spending time with his friends and going thrift-store shopping
Otto Seppäläinen Facts
- He was brought up in Finland.
- Otto has been featured on the cover of various magazines including Visual Tales Magazine.
- From February 2009 to June 2013, Otto ran an online sneaker retail business called Ottomatic Sneaker Sales.
- He served in the Finnish Defence Forces from July 2016 to March 2017.
- Otto started his modeling journey in June 2014.
- He is a smoker.
Featured Image By Otto Seppäläinen / Instagram