|Rubal Shekhawat Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Rubal Shekhawat is an Indian model and beauty pageant contestant who came into the spotlight in July 2022 when she finished as the 1st runner-up for the title of Femina Miss India World. This event was a part of the 58th edition of Femina Miss India, a beauty pageant that primarily selects India’s representatives for Miss World, one of the ‘Big Four’ (Miss World, Miss Universe, Miss International, and Miss Earth) major international beauty pageants. At the event, she also won the ‘Miss Glamorous Look’ and ‘Miss Photogenic’ awards. Previously, she had finished as the 1st runner-up at the Elite Miss Rajasthan event in 2018.
Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Rubal had attended the Army Public School, a public school located in her hometown of Jaipur, that is run under the Indian Army‘s supervision. After her high school graduation, she joined the Kanoria PG Mahila Mahavidyalaya, a girls’ college in Jaipur.
Model, Beauty Pageant Contestant
- Father – Her father was a member of the Indian Armed Forces.
- Mother – Renu Rathore
- Siblings – Harshwardhan Singh Shekhawat (Brother), Deepti Shekhawat (Sister), Komal Shekhawat (Sister)
- Others – Uma Rathore (Maternal Aunt)
She has been represented by –
- Times Talent, Digital Talent Management Firm, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Reema Rathod, Manager & Booking Agent, The Times Group, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Slender frame
- Center-parted, shoulder-length, wavy hair
- Charming smile
- Gleaming face
She has been featured in digital/online campaigns for brands such as –
- ELLE 18 (range of cosmetics by Hindustan Unilever Limited, a consumer goods company headquartered in Mumbai that is a subsidiary of Unilever, a British company)
- Head & Shoulders (American brand of anti-dandruff shampoo)
- The Loom India (e-shop for handcrafted products created by artisans from all over India)
- Dot & Key Skincare (Indian personal care products manufacturing company)
Rubal Shekhawat Facts
- She had developed an interest in dancing, acting, and painting during her school days. She was also an adept badminton player.
- As her father was a member of the Indian Armed Forces, she had traveled to and lived in several cities and towns in her childhood.
- During her teenage years, Rubal was also a cadet of the NCC (National Cadet Corps; the youth wing of the Indian Armed Forces that is open to school and college students voluntarily as a Tri-Services Organisation and engaged in developing the youth of the country into disciplined citizens).
- When she started her modeling career, she faced some resistance from her community which is quite conservative and even some of her family members who were apprehensive about her career choices. However, her father was always supportive of her and soon her other family members rallied around her as well.
- She had stated in an interview that she aimed to help raise awareness around maternal and infant healthcare in India. She mentioned that it was unfortunate that even in this day and age, so many young mothers and infants were losing their lives due to improper/insufficient medical facilities and poor awareness.
- In another interview, she revealed that she was inspired by Indian actress, model, and Miss Universe 1994 Sushmita Sen, primarily due to her generous nature and courageous attitude.
- Her other hobbies/interests include horse riding, swimming, traveling, and practicing Yoga.
Featured Image by Rubal Shekhawat / Instagram