Heather Elizabeth Morris
HeMo, Britt, H, Horris
Thousand Oaks, California, USA
HeMo is a graduate from Desert Mountain High School, Scottsdale in Arizona. She then enrolled in Arizona State University, but withdrew herself after two semesters.
She graduated from University of Louisiana in Lafayette.
Actor, Singer, Dancer, Model
- Father – Randolf Bruce Morris
- Mother – Brittany S. Pearce
- Siblings – April (Sister) and Crystal (Sister)
She is the youngest of the three sisters.
Musical, Comedy, Drama, Competition (Acting)
Jazz, Tap and Contemporary (Dance)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
57 kg or 126 pounds
Taylor Hubbell (2008-Present) – An American baseball player. Heather and Taylor are in an affair since 2008. They both attended same high school in Arizona, but didn’t know about each other at that time. Later, Taylor contacted Heather on MySpace, when she relocated to Los Angeles. Both are living together since January 2012.
The couple welcomed their first child, Elijah on September 28, 2013. Later after 11 months, on August 28, 2014, the couple announced that they had already engaged.
HeMo has two tattoos, first one on her lower back and the other one on the inside of her left hip.
34-25-34 in or 86-64-86 cm
Best Known For
Heather is best known in people of all ages for her role of cheerleader Brittany S. Pierce in the Fox channel’s musical comedy TV show ‘Glee’.
First TV Show
How I Met Your Mother (2005). An American sitcom which premiered on CBS. She appeared as a Suit Dancer on the show. The show was created by Craig Thomas and Carter Bays, while Pamela Fryman directed it.
Bedtime Stories (2008). An American family-fantasy-comedy film. The film was directed by Adam Shankman. She played the role of Cat Dancer in the movie.
Morris does some dance and martial arts exercises to keep her body fit. The exercises which she has developed are:
- Crescent Crescendo : For Abs, Butt, Hips and Legs
- Jenga Jump : For Shoulders, Arms, Abs and Legs
- Cat’s Curtsy : For Shoulders, Arms, Abs, Butt, Hips and Legs
- Playing Mantis : For Shoulders, Abs, Hips, Butt and Legs
- Agent 99 : For Shoulders, Lower Back, Abs, Hips, Butt, Inner and Outer Thighs
- Karate Girl : For Shoulders, Abs, Butt, Inner and Outer Thighs
- Mantis Leap : For Arms, Abs, Butt and Legs
- Roman Rotator : For Shoulders, Arms, Abs and Obliques
Heather Morris Favorite Things
- Favorite TV Show – Glee
- Favorite Song – Any Song of her character Brittany S. Pierce’s in ‘Glee’
Heather Morris Facts
- Heather Morris was raised in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- HeMo began dancing when she was just 1. She also competed in different dance styles in her young age.
- Britt lost her father when she was just 14. Her father died because of cancer.
- Horris’s first significant performance was in Season 2 of Fox channel’s televised dance competition ‘So You Think You Can Dance’.
- Morris made the “green mile” or “Vegas Week” on the show. She failed to make her to Final 20 by vote of 3-2.
- She then moved to Los Angeles and got trained in jazz form of dance.
- Heather dancing break came when she toured as a backup dancer in ‘The Beyoncé Experience’ world tour.
- HeMo was also a part of Beyoncé mini “Single Ladies (Put a Ring on it)” promotional tour. She performed at American Music Awards, Saturday Night Live, The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Today and MTV’s Total Request Live finale in that tour.
- Britt also danced as a backup for Beyoncé and Tina Turner at 50th Grammy Awards (2008).
- In July 2021, Heather honored her late Glee co-star, Naya Rivera by getting a tattoo across her arm that reads “tomorrow is not promised”. The tattoo is a line from one of Naya‘s final tweets that she wrote days before her death.
- In December 2009, Morris said in an interview workshop with students about her father’s death. She said,
“It’s something that is hard for me, because I’m sad about it. But I don’t dwell on it. I know he’s in a better place, instead of suffering.”