|Heather Morris Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||February 1, 1987|
Heather Morris is an American actor, singer, dancer, model, voice actor, producer, and writer. She has played Brittany Pierce in the musical comedy-drama television series Glee, Nicole in the comedy film Folk Hero & Funny Guy, Katie in the LGBT-themed comedy web series Go-Go Boy Interrupted, Kennedy Dawson in the comedy series The Troupe, Brittany S. Pierce in the 3D concert documentary film Glee: The 3D Concert Movie, Emily in the Christmas film Santa Fake, Katie (voice) in the computer-animated adventure comedy film Ice Age: Continental Drift, and Lizbet in the comedy series LA LA Living.
Heather Elizabeth Morris
HeMo, Britt, H, Horris
Thousand Oaks, California, United States
HeMo is a graduate of Desert Mountain High School, Scottsdale in Arizona. She then enrolled in Arizona State University but withdrew herself after two semesters.
She graduated from the University of Louisiana in Lafayette.
Actor, Singer, Dancer, Model, Voice Actor, Producer, Writer
- Father – Randolf Bruce Morris
- Mother – Brittany S. Pearce
- Siblings – April (Older Sister) and Crystal (Older Sister)
- Others – Carl Carmen Morris (Paternal Grandfather), Laverne Eunice Reynolds (Paternal Grandmother), Alfred Jacob Schuster (Maternal Grandfather), Dorothy Margaret Stenger (Maternal Grandmother)
Heather Morris has been represented by Untitled Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States
Musical, Comedy, Drama, Competition (Acting)
Jazz, Tap, and Contemporary (Dance)
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth had been $4 Million.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
57 kg or 126 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Heather Morris has dated –
- Taylor Hubbell (2008-Present) – In 2008, she started dating baseball player Taylor Hubbell. They studied at the same high school in Arizona and in a 2011 interview with Fitness, Morris said of Hubbell, “I want to marry him so bad. That’s what I really care about. I want to marry Taylor and have kids with him. I love acting, but if it affects my relationship, then I won’t continue doing it.” In early 2012, the duo started living together in Los Angeles and their first child, a son named Elijah “Eli” Beckwith Hubbell, was born on September 28, 2013. He is named after Taylor Hubbell’s older cousin. Morris and Hubbell got engaged on August 28, 2014, and later married on May 16, 2015. Through social media, she announced in August 2015 that they were expecting their second child and she later revealed in an interview with E! News that their 2nd child would also be a boy. On February 11, 2016, she gave birth to their 2nd son named Owen Bartlett Hubbell.
Race / Ethnicity
Heather Morris is of English and Scottish descent on her father’s side and has German and Austrian roots on her mother’s side.
HeMo has two tattoos, the first one on her lower back and the other one on the inside of her left hip.
34-25-34 in or 86-64-86 cm
8 (US) or 5.5 (UK) or 38.5 (EU)
Best Known For
Heather is best known among people of all ages for her role of cheerleader Brittany S. Pierce in the Fox channel’s musical comedy TV show ‘Glee’.
First TV Show
How I Met Your Mother (2005). An American sitcom that premiered on CBS. She appeared as a Suit Dancer on the show. The show was created by Craig Thomas and Carter Bays, while Pamela Fryman directed it.
Bedtime Stories (2008). An American family-fantasy-comedy film. The film was directed by Adam Shankman. She played the role of Cat Dancer in the movie.
Morris does some dance and martial arts exercises to keep her body fit. The exercises which she has developed are:
- Crescent Crescendo – For Abs, Butt, Hips, and Legs
- Jenga Jump – For Shoulders, Arms, Abs, and Legs
- Cat’s Curtsy – For Shoulders, Arms, Abs, Butt, Hips, and Legs
- Playing Mantis – For Shoulders, Abs, Hips, Butt, and Legs
- Agent 99 – For Shoulders, Lower Back, Abs, Hips, Butt, Inner, and Outer Thighs
- Karate Girl – For Shoulders, Abs, Butt, Inner, and Outer Thighs
- Mantis Leap – For Arms, Abs, Butt, and Legs
- Roman Rotator – For Shoulders, Arms, Abs, and Obliques
Heather Morris Favorite Things
- Favorite TV Show – Glee
- Favorite Song – Any Song of her character Brittany S. Pierce’s in ‘Glee’
Heather Morris Facts
- Heather Morris was raised in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- She is the youngest of the three sisters.
- HeMo began dancing when she was just 1. She also competed in different dance styles at a young age.
- Britt lost her father when she was just 14. Her father died because of cancer.
- Horris’s first significant performance was in Season 2 of Fox channel’s televised dance competition ‘So You Think You Can Dance’.
- Morris made the “green mile” or “Vegas Week” on the show. She failed to make it to the Final 20 by a vote of 3-2.
- She then moved to Los Angeles and got trained in the jazz form of dance.
- Heather’s dancing break came when she toured as a backup dancer in ‘The Beyoncé Experience’ world tour.
- HeMo was also a part of Beyoncé’s mini “Single Ladies (Put a Ring on it)” promotional tour. She performed at American Music Awards, Saturday Night Live, The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Today, and MTV’s Total Request Live finale in that tour.
- Britt also danced as a backup for Beyoncé and Tina Turner at 50th Grammy Awards (2008).
- In July 2021, Heather honored her late Glee co-star, Naya Rivera by getting a tattoo across her arm that reads “tomorrow is not promised”. The tattoo is a line from one of Naya‘s final tweets that she wrote days before her death.
- In December 2009, Morris said in an interview workshop with students about her father’s death. She said,
“It’s something that is hard for me, because I’m sad about it. But I don’t dwell on it. I know he’s in a better place, instead of suffering.”