Dorothea Barth Jörgensen
Fashion / Runway model
- Mother – Jarna
Dorothea is signed with these agencies –
- Elite Model Management – Barcelona
- Elite Model Management
- The Lions – New York
- Women Management
- OUI Management – Paris
- Monster Management – Milan
- Premiere Model Management – London
- Model Management – Hamburg
- Munich Models – Munich
- Unique Models – Denmark
- Modellink Model Agency
5 ft 9¼ in or 176 cm
57 kg or 126 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
In an interview given to Harper’s Bazaar in August 2012, she revealed that she had a boyfriend in Sweden at that time.
Race / Ethnicity
33-24-34 in or 84-61-86 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Dorothea has advertised for brands such as Alberta Ferretti, ALTEWAISAOME (2013), Armani Exchange (2014), Barney’s Coop, Burberry Blue Label, Hobbs (2011), H&M (2013), J. Lindeberg, Max Mara Elegante, Örjan Andersson (2015), Tibi (2013), Vera Wang, Victoria’s Secret, etc.
Best Known For
Winning the Swedish Elite Model Look contest in 2007.
First Fashion Show
Dorothea first appeared in Ready to Wear – Autumn / Winter 2008 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Nakkna, Rodebjer, and Whyred.
Dorothea likes doing yoga daily to keep her body in shape and mind in control.
Regarding diet, she eats in control most of the times and has a green juice. She eats Spirulina energy bars whenever she lacks energy.
To keep her beauty intact, she uses Dermalogica face wash to clear her skin from dirt and then applies their moisturizer on the skin with SPF.
Dorothea Barth Jörgensen Favorite Things
- Designer – Karl Lagerfeld
- Actresses – Natalie Portman, Cate Blanchett
- Actors – Al Pacino, Ryan Gosling
Source – Harper’sBazaar.com, TheGroundMag.com
Dorothea Barth Jörgensen Facts
- Dorothea won the Elite Model Look contest (Swedish edition) in 2007.
- Listening to Patti Smith, designing, vintage shopping are her interests.
- Alek Alexeyeva, Amanda Norgaard, Frida Gustavsson, Hannah Holman, Hanne Gaby Odiele, Julia Hafstrom, Kendra Spears, Ranya Mordanova, Sophie Srej, and Viggo Jonason are some of her many friends.
- She has worked with lingerie giant Victoria’s Secret and walked in their annual fashion show in 2009 and 2012.
- She is also a blogger and blogs at a website named Displaced Bones.
- Apart from being a model and blogger, she is also a painter, amateur photographer, and poetess.
- She took inspiration for paintings from her stepmom, who was also an artist.