|Amanda Norgaard Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8.5 in|
|Date of Birth||Unknown|
Amanda Norgaard is a well distinguished Danish model who has walked the ramp for several high-end brands such as DKNY, Chanel, Miu Miu, and Prada. Her impressive modeling career has got her featured on the cover of many top magazines like Elle, Smug, Costume, and WWD. Amanda also has a song titled Nørgaard written about her by the indie-rock band The Vaccines.
Mandi-Norgi, Norgi, Norgsen
She was born in 1993.
The details about Amanda’s educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has 3 siblings that go by the first initials of A, L, F.
Amanda is represented by –
- Le Management – Copenhagen (Mother Agency)
- Silent Models NY – New York
- Women Direct – Milan
- Next Models Management – London
- Le Management – Hamburg
- Le Management – Stockholm
5 ft 8½ in or 174 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Amanda has dated –
- Kallefit – Amanda is dating a personal trainer who goes by the title Kallefit on Instagram. The couple often shares intimate pictures on their social media profiles and seem to be happy around each other.
Race / Ethnicity
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
Amanda has done endorsement work for several brands such as –
- Bliss Lau
- Burberry Eyewear
- Filippa K
- United Colors of Benetton
- Pianura Studio
- Stine Goya
Best Known For
- Walking the runway for several top brands such as Chanel, Miu Miu, Prada, and Vero Moda
- Having an eponymous song about her by The Vaccines
Amanda is trained by Kallefit. She does go to the gym to workout. She also does exercises such as pilates and prefers to eat healthy to maintain a lean physique and keep her skin flawless.
Amanda also performs 1 hour of Kundalini Kriya Yoga which helps maintain a calm and fresh state of mind at all times.
Her diet consists of mostly vegan food, however, she does prefer to eat fish, eggs, and also make sure to have Danish rye bread and brown rice as a part of her diet. She also makes sure to add in fruits such as quinoas.
Amanda Norgaard Favorite Things
- Place To Hangout After Walking The Runway – Anywhere outside the event
- Clothing Store – Ganni, Lot 29
- Home Décor Store – Posterland
- Summer Bar – Cava Bar
- Museum/Art Gallery – Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek
- Restaurant For A Date – Pluto, LêLê Street Kitchen
- Fine Dine Restaurant – Geist
- Hole In The Wall Restaurant – Beau Marché
- Late Night Getaway Place – Café Victor
- Thing About Being A Model – Listening to people’s opinions and stories
- Makeup Look – Sun-kissed dewy skin, sun-bleached, saltwater hair, and the aura of love and happiness
Source – W Magazine
Amanda Norgaard Facts
- Amanda’s family resides north of Copenhagen.
- She strongly believes in leading a peaceful and calm life through soulful meditation.
- Amanda is a very motivated person and loves to share the fruitfulness of life with her fans via her picture descriptions on Instagram.
- In 2008, she was scouted in Copenhagen. The same year, she also started modeling.
- By the year 2010, Amanda had already walked for several major brands such as Prada, Miu Miu, and Fendi.
- In 2011, the indie rock band The Vaccines released a song titled Nørgaard after being stunned by her beauty.
- When she is not shooting for campaigns or walking the ramp, she enjoys writing, ballet, and drawing.
- She finds it difficult to write unless she’s agitated about something.
- Amanda stopped putting makeup in order to allow her natural beauty to flourish.
- In order to keep her healthy and shiny, she uses the Angel line of washes by Kevin Murphy.
- One of her most treasured items is a caramel-colored Mongolian fur that she bought in New York from a Tibetan shop.
- She has also made it a habit to write 3 pages in her daily journal.
- Amanda suffers from something called a Sunday melancholia, which in simple terms means she fears the weekdays to come.
- If she were to ever get a tattoo, it would be the first initials of her siblings A, L, F.
- Follow her on Instagram.
Featured Image by Amanda Norgaard / Instagram