Constance, Ten (Her dad gave this nickname)
Lille, Nord-Pas de Calais, France
Fashion / Runway Model
These are her talent agencies –
- Munich Models
- Option Model Agency – Zurich
- DNA Model Management
- Model Management – Hamburg
- Elite Model Management – Milan
- Elite Model Management – Paris
- Exception Models
- Elite Model Management – Stockholm
- Elite Model Management – Toronto
- Elite Model Management – London
- Elite Model Management – Cape Town
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Constance has dated –
- Imad Izemrane (2011-2017)
- Matthias Dandois (2018-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
Listed 8th on the list of Top Models by models.com
34-24-35 in or 87-59-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
9 (US) or 40 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Jablonski has walked the ramp and advertised for Alberta Ferretti, Appelrath Cüpper, Bally, Barney’s, Beymen, Calvin Klein eyewear, Cesare Paciotti, CK Calvin Klein, Dolce & Gabbana, David Yurman, Donna Karan, Estee Lauder, Galliano, Gap, H&M, Hermès, Louis Quatorze, Max Mara Studio, Moschino, New Man, Nine West, Schutz, Sonia Rykiel, SystemTopshop, TSE, United Colors of Benetton, Y-3.
Best Known For
Walking the ramp for various major brands like D & G, Max Mara, United Colors of Benetton, etc.
First TV Show
Constance appeared in Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2009 in which she walked for Alessandro dell’Acqua, Andrew Gn, Aquilano e Rimondi, Armand Basi One, BCBG Max Azria, Blugirl, Blumarine, Bottega Veneta, Brian Reyes, Christopher Kane, D & G, Diane von Furstenberg, Dice Kayek, Dolce & Gabbana, Donna Karan, Dries van Noten, Elie Saab, Emanuel Ungaro, Ermanno Scervino, Francesco Scognamiglio, Gap, Gucci, Guy Laroche, Hanii Y, Hermès, Isaac Mizrahi, Jaeger London, La Perla, Lanvin, Leonard, Les Copains, Louis Vuitton, Marchesa, Marni, Matthew Williamson, Milly, Missoni, Nina Ricci, Rachel Roy, Reem Acra, Requiem, Sonia Rykiel, Versace, Vivienne Westwood Gold Label.
Visit this link to know more about her workout routine or diet plan. She has developed healthy eating habits since her childhood and also exercises a lot. Just during Christmas holidays, she encounters little difficulty.
Constance Jablonski Favorite Things
- Favorite Place to be in Spring – Paris
- Favorite Designers – Martin Margiela, Salvatore Ferragamo, Dolce & Gabbana, Alberta Ferretti
- Favorite Daytime Makeup – Mascara, High Light on the temples, transparent gloss
- Favorite Evening Makeup – Gold / brown or dark green eyeshadow, a little bit of eyeliner, lip gloss
- Favorite Beauty Product – Powder Gelee from the Pure Color Topaz collection
- Favorite Restaurant – Tribeca
Constance Jablonski Trivia
- Constance wanted to become a tennis player as she was good at tennis.
- She was a keen competitive player for nine years.
- Jablonski was born and raised in Vimy, which is near Lille in France.
- Her modeling career was started in 2006.
Jen Messelier, Sigrid Agren, Tara Gill, Suzie Bird, Charlotte di Calypso, Eniko Mihalik, Gracie Carvalho, Yulia Leontieva, Nicolas Ripoll, Joan Pedrola, Othilia Simon are her model friends.
- She got her first chance to do a catwalk in September 2008 in New York, Paris and Milan fashion weeks.
- She has been sued for $3.3 million by one of her talent agencies as she broke the contract by joining their rival.
- Jacquelyn Jablonski is not her sister.
- Constance came to modeling as a result of her brother, whose letter convinced the modeling agency and she was immediately signed.
- Her favorite autumn activity is to walk in the park and the best autumn meal is Pumpkin
soup followed by “Poulet Forestier”.
- She appeared in Victoria’s Secret fashion show in 2010, 2011 and 2012.
- She had a nickname “Ten”, a shorter version of Constance. Her dad used to call her by this nickname.