|Alessio Pozzi Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2.5 in|
|Date of Birth||August 29, 1995|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
Alessio Pozzi is an Italian model who is best known for walking the ramp for several global brands such as Giorgio Armani, Moschino, Philipp Plein, Givenchy, Dolce & Gabbana, Versace, and Calvin Klein. He has also modeled for many top designers like Jeremy Scott, Roberto Cavalli, and Alexander Wang. The incredibly handsome hunk has also been featured on the cover of several highly-regarded magazines such as L’Officiel Hommes, Vogue, GQ, and Manifesto Magazine given his captivating ripped physique, chiseled jawline, and serious expressions. Pozzi has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 150k followers on Instagram.
- Siblings – Samuele Pozzi (Younger Brother)
Alessio is represented by –
- 3mmodels – London (Mother Agency)
- Next Model Management – New York
- New Madison – Paris
- Elite Model Management – Milan
- Sight Management Studio – Barcelona
- Nest Model Management – Berlin
- Dominique Models – Brussels
- MIKAs – Stockholm
- Kult Models – Sydney
6 ft 2.5 in or 189 cm
84 kg or 185 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- A scar on his right cheek
- He has 3 beauty spots under his lower lip.
- Ripped physique
10 (US) or 43 (EU) or 9 (UK)
Pozzi has done endorsement work for several brands such as Ermanno Scervino, ATM Anthony Thomas Melillo, Philipp Plein, Emporio Armani, Just Cavalli, Gap, AY Not Dead, Givenchy, Dolce & Gabbana, Versace, Calvin Klein, and Emporio Armani Eyewear.
Best Known For
- Walking the ramp for several high-end brands such as Giorgio Armani, Emporio Armani, Daks, Moschini, Philipp Plein, Fausto Puglisi, Givenchy, Jimmy Choo, Dolce & Gabbana, Versace, and Calvin Klein
- His work with top designers like Jeremy Scott, Roberto Cavalli, and Alexander Wang
- Being featured on the cover of several magazines such as L’Officiel Hommes, Vogue, GQ, and Manifesto Magazine
- Appearing in campaigns for many brands like Emporio Armani, Gap, Just Cavalli, etc
Alessio does go to the gym and also trains outdoors. He focuses mostly on cardio and strength-intensive exercises in order to tone and condition his already well-built physique. He also trains in boxing.
Despite achieving a ripped physique, Alessio doesn’t quite follow a strict diet routine and is obsessed with eating a traditional breakfast where he goes.
Alessio Pozzi Facts
- He was raised in Capriolo, Brescia, Northern Italy.
- Alessio was discovered while waiting for his appointment with the dentist.
- In 2014, he walked alongside Brazilian model Alexandre Cunha at the Milan Fashion Week.
- Alessio was crowned “Model Of The Year” by models.com in 2015.
- In the past, he was placed on models.com‘s “The Hot List”.
- He was listed in Vogue‘s “10 Model Fitness Instagrams” 2015 list.
- Alessio enjoys spending his free time indulging himself in video games like Fifa and Call Of Duty.
- As of 2019, Alessio was listed on the “Top 50 Men” list by models.com.
- Follow him on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image By Alessio Pozzi / Instagram