In June 2011, she graduated from St Martins Gymnasium in Sundbyberg.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has 2 brothers
Frida Gustavsson can be contacted via these modeling agencies –
- Stockholmsgruppen Models – Stockholm (Mother Agency)
- Mega Model Agency – Hamburg / Berlin
- IMG Models – New York
- IMG Models – Paris
- IMG Models – Sydney
- IMG Models – London
- Le Management – Aarhus
- Donna Models – Tokyo
- IMG Models – Milan
- 2pm Model Management – Copenhagen
- Traffic Models – Barcelona / Madrid
6 ft ½ in or 184 cm
61 kg or 134.5 pounds
There is no information about her current boyfriend. However, she had a boyfriend during school, which she revealed in an interview.
Race / Ethnicity
- Towering height
32-24-35 in or 81-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
9 (US) or 40 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
She has worked with numerous brands and fashion designers like Anna Sui Beauty, Anna Sui ‘Fairy Dance – Secret Wish’ fragrance, Chow Sang Sang, Etro, H&M, H&M Conscious Collection, Jill Stuart, Joie, Juicy Couture, Just Cavalli, Marc Jacobs, Mavi jeans, Max Mara Studio, Mulberry, Mystic, Maybelline, Nina Ricci, Noir, Paul & Joe, Prada, Sephora + Pantone Universe, Sportmax, Vagabond and many others.
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Walking in various fashion shows like Victoria’s Secret, etc. and also working with fashion brands like H&M, Max Mara, Prada, etc.
First Fashion Show
Frida debuted with Ready to Wear – Autumn / Winter 2009 fashion show where she walked the ramp for BCBG, Calvin Klein, Carolina Herrera, Dagmar, DKNY, Ida Sjöstedt, Isaac Mizrahi, Jill Stuart, Marc by Marc, Marc Jacobs, Oscar De La Renta, Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti, Ralph Lauren, and Whyred.
She has not appeared in any of the films.
First TV Show
In 1998, she guest appeared in När karusellerna sover for her role as Klasskamrat in the very first episode of season 1.
She eats healthy and drinks a lot of water and takes good care of her health as well as skin.
Frida also exercises. She goes to the gym and runs a lot. She likes running. If she is not in a mood to hit the gym, she will put on her running shoes and goes for a running session in the forest or Central Park (if she is in NYC). Occasionally, she does core exercises and Pilates.
Frida Gustavsson Favorite Things
- Photographer – Steven Meisel
- Fashion Show in 2010 – Jil Sander and Rodarte
- Skin Care Brand – Dermalogica
- Beauty Products – Dermalogica’s Active Moist (Moisturizer), body lotion from Chanel, foundation from Armani, Crealine from Bioderma (makeup remover)
- Make-up Artist – Pat McGrath
Source – Pony Ryder
Frida Gustavsson Facts
- She is friends with models Dorothea Barth Jorgensen, Elsa Sylvan, Hanna Rundlof, Julia Saner, Kirsi Pyrhonen, Linnea Regnander, Lovisa Ingman, Nicola Haffmans, Sona Matufkova, Toni Garrn, and Vanessa Hegelmaier.
- The fashion model wants to become a fashion stylist and takes interest in pattern and product design.
- She started modeling at the age of 15 (in 2008) locally and relocated to Japan in the same year (2008) to pursue modeling.
- In 2011, she won Elle Sweden’s Model of the Year award.
- She has appeared in Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2012.
- After Kasia Struss, Liu Wen, and Constance Jablonski, she was the fourth most requested model during Spring 2010 season.
- She signed with IMG models in 2009.
- Catch Frida on Instagram Fan Page and Facebook Fan Page.