|Frida Gustavsson Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 0 in|
|Date of Birth||June 6, 1993|
Frida Gustavsson is a Swedish model and actor who has worked with a number of designers and brands including Michael Kors, Dolce & Gabbana, Fendi, Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein, Oscar de la Renta, Carolina Herrera, Tommy Hilfiger, Blumarine, Celine, Versace, Hermès, Jean Paul Gaultier, Louis Vuitton, Christian Dior, Jil Sander, Givenchy, Yves Saint Laurent, Marc Jacobs, Alexander McQueen, Vera Wang, Jeremy Scott, DKNY, Emilio Pucci, Lanvin, Anna Sui, Valentino, Elie Saab, Viktor & Rolf, Vivienne Westwood, Yohji Yamamoto, Missoni, Moschino, Acne, Sportmax, Topshop Unique, Loewe, Phillip Lim, Bottega Veneta, DSquared2, Dries Van Noten, Thierry Mugler, Zac Posen, Etro, Jason Wu, Giorgio Armani, Max Mara, Prabal Gurung, Haider Ackermann, and Prada. She has also appeared on the covers of magazines like Elle Sweden, Costume Norway, Eurowoman, Marie Claire Russia, S Moda, Woman Madame Figaro Spain, Costume Denmark, Vogue Germany, Glamour France, Glass UK, Antidote, Elle Oriental, Elle France, and Vogue China. Frida Gustavsson has branched out as an actor as well and has been a part of shows and movies such as The Witcher, Vikings: Valhalla, Tigrar, Dampyr, När karusellerna sover, The Inspector and the Sea, and Arne Dahl: Efterskalv.
In June 2011, she graduated from St Martins Gymnasium in Sundbyberg.
- Siblings – She has 2 brothers.
Frida Gustavsson can be contacted via these modeling agencies –
- Stockholmsgruppen Models – Stockholm (Mother Agency)
- Mega Model Agency – Hamburg / Berlin
- IMG Models – New York
- IMG Models – Paris
- IMG Models – Sydney
- IMG Models – London
- Le Management – Aarhus
- Donna Models – Tokyo
- IMG Models – Milan
- 2pm Model Management – Copenhagen
- Traffic Models – Barcelona / Madrid
6 ft 0 in or 183 cm
61 kg or 134.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Frida Gustavsson has dated –
- Hjalmar Rechlin – On May 30, 2015, she got married to photographer Hjalmar Rechlin in Sweden. However, the marriage later ended in divorce.
- Marcel Engdahl (2018-Present) – She reportedly started going out with Marcel Engdahl in June 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
- Towering height
32-24-35 in or 81-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
She has worked with numerous brands and fashion designers like Anna Sui Beauty, Anna Sui ‘Fairy Dance – Secret Wish’ fragrance, Chow Sang Sang, Etro, H&M, H&M Conscious Collection, Jill Stuart, Joie, Juicy Couture, Just Cavalli, Marc Jacobs, Mavi jeans, Max Mara Studio, Mulberry, Mystic, Maybelline, Nina Ricci, Noir, Paul & Joe, Prada, Sephora + Pantone Universe, Sportmax, Vagabond and many others.
Best Known For
Walking in various fashion shows like Victoria’s Secret, etc., and also working with fashion brands like H&M, Max Mara, Prada, etc.
First Fashion Show
Frida debuted with Ready to Wear – Autumn / Winter 2009 fashion show where she walked the ramp for BCBG, Calvin Klein, Carolina Herrera, Dagmar, DKNY, Ida Sjöstedt, Isaac Mizrahi, Jill Stuart, Marc by Marc, Marc Jacobs, Oscar De La Renta, Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti, Ralph Lauren, and Whyred.
First TV Show
In 1998, she guest appeared in När karusellerna sover for her role as Klasskamrat in the very first episode of season 1.
She eats healthy and drinks a lot of water and takes good care of her health as well as skin.
Frida also exercises. She goes to the gym and runs a lot. She likes running. If she is not in the mood to hit the gym, she will put on her running shoes and goes for a running session in the forest or Central Park (if she is in NYC). Occasionally, she does core exercises and Pilates.
Frida Gustavsson Favorite Things
- Photographer – Steven Meisel
- Fashion Show in 2010 – Jil Sander and Rodarte
- Skin Care Brand – Dermalogica
- Beauty Products – Dermalogica’s Active Moist (Moisturizer), body lotion from Chanel, the foundation from Armani, Crealine from Bioderma (makeup remover)
- Make-up Artist – Pat McGrath
Source – Pony-Ryder.com
Frida Gustavsson Facts
- She is friends with models Dorothea Barth Jorgensen, Elsa Sylvan, Hanna Rundlof, Julia Saner, Kirsi Pyrhonen, Linnea Regnander, Lovisa Ingman, Nicola Haffmans, Sona Matufkova, Toni Garrn, and Vanessa Hegelmaier.
- The fashion model wants to become a fashion stylist and takes interest in patterns and product design.
- She started modeling at the age of 15 (in 2008) locally and relocated to Japan in the same year (2008) to pursue modeling.
- In 2011, she won Elle Sweden’s Model of the Year award.
- She appeared in Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2012.
- After Kasia Struss, Liu Wen, and Constance Jablonski, she was the fourth most requested model during the Spring 2010 season.
- She signed with IMG models in 2009.
- In 2019, she was cast as Ma/Visenna (Geralt’s mother) in the Netflix fantasy drama series The Witcher.
- She started playing the role of Freydís Eiríksdóttir in the historical drama streaming television series Vikings: Valhalla in 2022. Frida Gustavsson co-starred in the show alongside Sam Corlett, Leo Suter, Bradley Freegard, Jóhannes Haukur Jóhannesson, Caroline Henderson, Laura Berlin, and David Oakes.