|Laura Berlin Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8½ in|
|Year of Birth||1990|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Laura Berlin is a German actress and model who has been cast in a variety of projects like Vikings: Valhalla, Breaking Even, Notruf Hafenkante, Inga Lindström, Split Homicide, Blaumacher, Immenhof – Das Abenteuer eines Sommers, Emerald Green, In aller Freundschaft – Die jungen Ärzte, Alarm für Cobra 11 – Die Autobahnpolizei, Verbotene Liebe, Punk Berlin 1982, Sapore di te, Ruby Red, and Alles Liebe, Annette.
She was born in 1990.
Laura Berlin has been signed with –
- Spielkind GmbH, Talent Agency, Berlin, Germany
- Subtitle Talent Agency
- VIVA Models
5 ft 8½ in or 174 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Chiseled facial features
- A beauty spot on her cheek
Laura Berlin Facts
- She was discovered by a model agency when she was 15 years old.
- Laura Berlin’s modeling credits include doing fashion shows for the likes of Boss, Balenciaga, Michalsky, and Fornarina.
- She was featured on the front page of the Italian edition of Elle when she was 17 years old.
- She played the role of Charlotte Montrose in the fantasy film, Ruby Red, in 2013.
- Between 2017 to 2019, Laura Berlin appeared in the recurring role of Julia Weigert in the police procedural dramedy television series, Einstein.
- She has been cast as Emma of Normandy, Queen of England, Denmark, and Norway through her marriages to Æthelred the Unready (1002-1016) and Cnut the Great (1017-1035) and the daughter of the Norman ruler Richard the Fearless and Gunnor, in the historical action-fiction drama television series, Vikings: Valhalla, a spin-off to History’s Vikings.
Featured Image by Superbass / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0