|Whitney Peak Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||January 28, 2003|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Whitney Peak is a Ugandan-Canadian actress who rose to fame with her appearance in Gossip Girl. However, she had previously appeared in various other well-known shows and films including Molly’s Game, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, Home Before Dark, and Campfire Kiss.
Metro Vancouver, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Whitney went to a boarding school.
She also went to Terry Fox Secondary School in British Columbia, Canada.
- Father – Canadian pilot and engineer
- Mother – Ugandan hairdresser
- Siblings – She is the youngest among her siblings.
Whitney is represented by Play Management, Thruline Entertainment, and Jackoway Austen Tyerman.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has Canadian ancestry on her father’s side while she is of Ugandan descent on her mother’s side.
- Her long curly hair
- Plush lips
- Thick eyebrows
Through her social media, Whitney has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as Miu Miu, Chanel, Chrome Hearts, Urban Outfitters, Versace, and Nike.
Whitney Peak Facts
- In 2012, she moved to Port Coquitlam, British Columbia with her parents. Until then, Whitney resided in Kampala, Uganda.
- She got her first prominent role in 2017, with the character of Stella in Molly’s Game. She was cast alongside various stars including Jessica Chastain, Idris Elba, and Kevin Costner.
- With time, Whitney has worked with various well-known stars such as Rose McIver, Malcolm Goodwin, Rahul Kohli, Kiernan Shipka, Ross Lynch, Lucy Davis, Jim Sturgess, Brooklynn Prince, Abby Miller, Kristen Bell, Jordan Alexander, and Eli Brown.
- Whitney has graced the cover of Wonderland magazine’s spring 2021 issue.
- She was a competitive swimmer.
Featured Image By Whitney Peak / Instagram