|Lucy Davis Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||February 17, 1973|
Lucy Davis is an English actress who is best known for playing the character of Etta Candy in DC’s superhero adaptation of Wonder Woman and Hilda Spellman in the Netflix series Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. She has also appeared in film Shaun of the Dead as well as on TV shows such as The Office and The Mentalist. She has a huge social media fan base with more than 300k followers on Instagram.
Lucy Clare Davis
Solihull, West Midlands, England, United Kingdom
Lucy attended The Sixth Form College, Solihull.
- Father – Jasper Carrott (Actor, Producer)
- Mother – Hazel K Jackson
- Siblings – Jenny Davis (Sister)
Lucy is represented by –
- Lou Coulson Associates Ltd.
- Don Buchwald & Associates L.A.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lucy has dated –
- Owain Yeoman (2006-2011) – Lucy got married to Welsh actor Owain Yeoman on December 9, 2006, at the St Paul’s Cathedral, London. The marriage, however, did not last long and the couple separated in January 2011 and divorced in October 2011.
Race / Ethnicity
Lucy has done advertisement work for brands like –
- Snack-a-Jacks (Voice) (2004)
- Imodium capsules (1995)
Best Known For
Playing the character of Etta Candy in DC’s superhero adaptation of Wonder Woman
Lucy made her theatrical film debut in The Gambler as Dunya in 1997.
As a voice actress, she made her theatrical film debut in Postman Pat: The Movie in 2014.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance on The Detectives in 1993.
As a voice actress, she made her TV show debut on Phineas and Ferb in 2008.
Lucy does not follow any fitness routine. She said that she feels better about herself when she is slimmer but does not do it for any magazine or anybody.
Lucy Davis Facts
- She became the first actress to portray the character of Etta Candy aka best friend of Wonder Woman in the 2017 American superhero film Wonder Woman.
- She got to get married at the St. Paul’s Cathedral which is normally reserved for royal weddings. The permission to get married there was granted to her because her father became the recipient of an OBE in the New Year’s Honours in 2002.
- In her free time, she prefers to be home with her pets. That is when she thinks she is the happiest.
- She feels that she can give her 100% on a sunny day and hates drizzle and greyness.
- She is a foodie and once said that its a struggle because sometimes it is hard for her to stop eating.
- Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Peabody Awards / Flickr / CC BY-2.0