|Vincent Martella Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||October 15, 1992|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Vincent Martella is an American actor, voice actor, and musician who is best known for providing vocals to the character of Phineas Flynn in the Disney Channel original animated show Phineas and Ferb. He has also been cast in many other shows and movies such as Ned’s Declassified School Survival Guide, Everybody Hates Chris, R. L. Stine’s The Haunting Hour, Love Bites, Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo, Batman: Under the Red Hood, Role Models, Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension, Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Candace Against the Universe, Batman: Death in the Family, Riley, Take Two with Phineas and Ferb, Milo Murphy’s Law, The Mentalist, The Walking Dead, Can You Dig It, Last at Bat, Bait Shop, Clinger, and McFarland, USA.
Vincent Michael Martella
Rochester, New York, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Vincent attended DeLand High School and graduated from this in 2011.
Due to the scarcity of time and difficult work schedule, he enrolled in the online degree course in business from the University of Florida.
Actor, Voice Actor, Singer
- Father – Martin Martella (Owner of Captain Tony’s Pizza chain)
- Mother – Donna Martella
- Siblings – Alexander Martella (Younger Brother) (Actor, Voice Actor)
He has 3 siblings including Alexander.
Vincent Martella has been represented by CESD Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States.
His net worth had been $3 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
65 kg or 143 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Vincent Martella has dated –
- Alyson Stoner (2009-2010) – Vincent Martella started going out with actor and model Alyson Stoner in January 2009 after having met at an award function. They made a number of appearances as a couple on the red carpet of the numerous events. However, their relationship didn’t last long as they decided to go separate ways by November 2010. Even after the end of their relationship, they worked together on the animated series Phineas and Ferb.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Italian ancestry.
- Short stature
- Messy hair
- Freckled face
Vincent has appeared in several local commercials.
Best Known For
Giving voice for Phineas Flynn in the animated series Phineas and Ferb.
His starring role in the comedy show titled Everybody Hates Chris from 2005 to 2009. For this role, he was nominated for the Young Artists Awards for “Best Performance in a TV Series (Comedy) – Supporting Young Actor” in 2006 and for “Best Performance in a TV Series – Supporting Young Actor” in 2008 as well as for a 2006 Teen Choice Award for “Teen’s Choice TV Sidekick”.
Vincent released his first album Time Flies By in November 2006 independently by self-producing. It consisted of 8 songs.
His first film appearance came in the sex comedy film Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo in 2005 for his role as Billy.
First TV Show
In 2004, Vincent was first seen in the comedy show Cracking Up as Robin Reveta in just 1 episode.
Vincent Martella Favorite Things
- Food – Pizza
- School Subjects – History, Geography
- Sport – Basketball
- Actor – Jim Carrey
Source – TV
Vincent Martella Facts
- Vincent enrolled in the dancing classes by the age of 3 and was taking acting and voice training by the age of 7.
- Vincent’s breakthrough came with his guest role in the Nickelodeon show, Ned’s Declassified School Survival Guide in 2004, in which he got to develop his own character.
- When he made his film debut in Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo, he was just 12 years old.
- Since his initial work in Phineas and Ferb, he has gradually changed his voice from that of a young boy with a very high pitch to one with a lower pitch and with a slight rasp.
- He was cast as Brandon in the 2015 sports drama film McFarland, USA, based on the true story of a 1987 cross country team from a mainly Latino high school in McFarland, California.
- You can follow him on Twitter and Instagram.