Vincent Michael Martella
Rochester, New York, U.S.
Vincent attended DeLand High School and graduated from this in 2011.
Due to the scarcity of time and difficult work schedule, he enrolled into the online degree course in business from the University of Florida.
Actor, Voice Actor, Singer
- Father – Martin Martella (Owner of Captain Tony’s Pizza chain)
- Mother – Donna Martella
- Siblings – Alexander Martella (Younger Brother) (Actor / voice actor)
He has 3 siblings including Alexander.
Vincent Martella is represented by CESD Talent Agency.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
65 kg or 143 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Vincent Martella dated –
- Alyson Stoner (2009-2010) – Vincent Martella started going out with actress and model Alyson Stoner in January 2009 after having met at an award function. They made a number of appearances as a couple on the red carpet of the numerous events. However, their relationship didn’t last long as they decided to go separate ways by November 2010. Even after the end of their relationship, they worked together on the animated series Phineas and Ferb.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Italian ancestry.
- Short stature
- Messy hair
- Freckled face
Vincent has appeared in several local commercials.
Best Known For
Giving voice for Phineas Flynn in the animated series Phineas and Ferb.
His starring role in the comedy show Everybody Hates Chris from 2005 to 2009.
Vincent released his first album Time Flies By in November 2006 independently by self-producing. It consisted of 8 songs.
His first film appearance came in the sex comedy film Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo in 2005 for his role as Billy.
First TV Show
In 2004, Vincent was first seen in the comedy show Cracking Up as Robin Reveta in just 1 episode.
Vincent Martella Favorite Things
- Food – Pizza
- School Subjects – History, Geography
- Sport – Basketball
- Actor – Jim Carrey
Source – TV
Vincent Martella Facts
- Vincent enrolled in the dancing classes by the age of 3 and was taking acting and voice training by the age of 7.
- Vincent’s breakthrough came with his guest role in the Nickelodeon show, Ned’s Declassified School Survival Guide in 2004, in which he got to develop his own character.
- When he made his film debut in Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo, he was just 12 years old.
- Since his initial work in Phineas and Ferb, he has gradually changed his voice from that of young boy with very high pitch to one with lower pitch and with a slight rasp.
- You can follow him on Twitter and Instagram.