|Amiah Miller Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||July 16, 2004|
Amiah Miller is an American actress and model who is known for appearing in popular TV shows and films such as War for the Planet of the Apes, Henry Danger, Best Friends Whenever, and MacGyver. Miller has appeared in the TV commercials of numerous brands like Infiniti QX60 TV. She is active on social media with more than 200k followers on Instagram and more than 20k followers on Facebook.
California, United States
Miller attended acting classes in Los Angeles, California, and Orlando, Florida from 2013 to 2014. She has also studied combat sports like Muay Thai and Jujutsu.
- Siblings – She has a younger and an older brother.
Amiah is represented by Management 360 (Talent Management Company), Beverly Hills, California, United States.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
45 kg or 99 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Striking blue eyes
- Beautiful smile
She has appeared in a TV commercial for Infiniti QX60 TV in 2015.
Best Known For
- Playing a lead role in a science fiction film War for the Planet of the Apes in 2017
- Appearing in various TV shows such as Henry Danger, Best Friends Whenever, and MacGyver
She made her theatrical film debut in the horror film Lights Out in 2016.
First TV Show
Amiah made her first TV show appearance in the action comedy series Henry Danger in 2015.
She has studied combat sports like Muay Thai and Jujutsu, which helps her stay in shape. When Amiah is not working, she can be found training at her family’s mixed martial arts gym.
Amiah Miller Favorite Things
- City – New York City
- Fashion Brands – Dolce & Gabbana, Burberry
- TV Show – CW series Riverdale
- Film – Titanic (1997)
- Subjects In School – History and Writing
Source – The Hollywood Reporter
Amiah Miller Facts
- Her family has their own mixed martial arts gym and Amiah has learned Muay Thai and Jujitsu from there only.
- She has graced the cover of magazines like American Girl.
- Amiah has played the character of Young Shelby on the TV series Best Friends Whenever from 2015 to 2016.
- She began her modeling career through Vogue at the age of 8.
- Amiah has a big crush on Romeo Beckham.
- She has guest-starred on many popular TV shows such as Richie Rich.
- Visit her official website @ amiah-miller.com.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Amiah Miller / Instagram