|Alisen Down Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||January 3, 1976|
Alisen Down is a Canadian film and television actress who is known for her roles in films and shows like playing Striking Woman/Olivia/The Witness in 12 Monkeys, Bev in Ginny and Georgia, Kathy Eaton in Gracepoint, Sault Ste. Marie in Robson Arms, Miranda Feigelsteen in Mysterious Ways, Helen in Paradox, Dr. Maria Donato in Da Vinci’s Inquest, Emily’s Mother in Case 39, Crystal in The Life, Anita Dunn in Cold Squad, Adele Corbett in Da Vinci’s Inquest, and Jean Barolay in Battlestar Galactica: The Resistance, Battlestar Galactica, and Battlestar Galactica: The Plan.
Alisen Elizabeth Jean Down
Langley, British Columbia, Canada
Alisen Down studied at H. D. Stafford Secondary School, a public middle school located in Langley, British Columbia. After that, she got enrolled at the American Academy of Dramatic Arts in California and then the British American Dramatic Academy in Oxford.
- Father – James Blair Down
- Sibling – Garrett Down (Older Brother)
Alisen Down has been signed with Amanda Rosenthal Talent Agency, Inc., Talent Agency, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alisen Down has dated –
- Geoff Gustafson (2009-2010) – She was in a relationship with actor, director, and producer Geoff Gustafson between 2009 and 2010. The duo also got married but eventually divorced.
- David Richmond-Peck (2010-Present) – She is married to actor David Richmond-Peck and they parent a son named Lucas. The couple met while working on the CTV series Robson Arms.
Race / Ethnicity
She appeared in a TV commercial and print-ads for milk “Got milk!” in 2002.
Alisen Down Facts
- She uses she/her pronouns.
- She grew up in British Columbia, Canada.
- Alisen got inclined towards acting at a young age.
- She used to write and produce her own plays when she was young.
- Alisen’s father was the subject of a Mike Wallace interview on “60 Minutes” in November 1999.
- She was cast as Anita Dunn in a few episodes of the police procedural television series, Cold Squad, from 1999 to 2000. For this role, she won a Gemini Award for “Best Performance by an Actress in a Guest Role in a Dramatic Series” as well as a Leo Award for “Best Performance by a Female in a Dramatic Series” in 2000.
- Alisen Down’s performance as Sault Ste. Marie in the CTV series, Robson Arms, got her nominated for Leo Awards for “Dramatic Series: Best Supporting Performance by a Female” and “Best Supporting Performance by a Female in a Dramatic Series” in 2005 and 2007, respectively.
- From 2015 to 2018, she brought to life the character of Olivia Kirschner (also known as “Striking Woman” outside the show), a high-ranking member of the Army of the 12 Monkeys, in the American sci-fi mystery drama series, 12 Monkeys.
- Alisen has also been cast in the recurring role of Bev in the Netflix dramedy, Ginny & Georgia, starring Brianne Howey, Antonia Gentry, Diesel La Torraca, Jennifer Robertson, Felix Mallard, Sara Waisglass, Scott Porter, and Raymond Ablack.
Featured Image by Alisen Down / Instagram