|Brianne Howey Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||May 24, 1989|
Brianne Howey is an American actress who made her debut television appearance as Stacey on 90210, a teen drama series. She is known for her roles like playing Kat Rance in the Fox supernatural horror The Exorcist, Georgia Miller in the Netflix dramedy Ginny & Georgia, Shauna Babcock in the Fox thriller The Passage, Scarlet in the British sitcom I Live with Models, and Reagan in The CW superhero drama Batwoman. In addition to that, Howey has also been cast in films such as Horrible Bosses 2, Time Trap, XOXO, Little Bitches, and Viral.
Brianne Nicole Howey
Los Angeles, California, United States
Brianne Howey studied at Flintridge Sacred Heart Academy, a private, all-girls Catholic high school located in La Cañada Flintridge, California, and joined the improv team. She then got enrolled at New York University Tisch School of the Arts and studied theater, graduating in 2011 with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree.
- Siblings – Cailan (Younger Sister). Brianne has 3 other younger siblings as well.
Brianne Howey has been repped by –
- United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Untitled Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Brianne Howey has dated –
- Matt Ziering
Race / Ethnicity
- Pierced ears
- Toned frame
She was cast in a Crest 3D White Whitestrips Luxe commercial in 2016.
Brianne Howey Facts
- She spent her childhood years growing up in Pasadena, California.
- She is the oldest sibling.
- While she was studying, Brianne Howey starred in the short films Party Favors in 2008, Appropriate S*x in 2009, and in 2010 Suckerpunch.
- She was successful in her very first audition after she graduated in 2010 and secured a part in 90210.
- She appeared as Candy in the 2014 black comedy film, Horrible Bosses 2, starring Jason Bateman, Charlie Day, Jason Sudeikis, Jennifer Aniston, Jamie Foxx, Chris Pine, and Christoph Waltz.
- Brianne was cast as Melanie Dorkus in the satirical comedy slasher television series, Scream Queens, in 2015.
- She has played Reagan in Batwoman and this role got her nominated for an Autostraddle Gay Emmy in the “Outstanding Guest Actor Playing an LGBTQ+ Character in a Sci-Fi/Fantasy Series” category.
- Brianne Howey brought to life the character of Georgia Miller, the 30-year-old single mother of Ginny and Austin, in the Netflix series, Ginny & Georgia, in 2021. She co-starred in the show alongside Antonia Gentry, Diesel La Torraca, Jennifer Robertson, Felix Mallard, Sara Waisglass, Scott Porter, and Raymond Ablack.
Featured Image by Brianne Howey / Instagram