|Antonia Gentry Quick Info
|5 ft 3 in
Antonia Gentry is an American actress who has been cast in roles like Ginny Miller in Ginny & Georgia, Wendy in Raising Dion, Sara in Driver’s Ed: Tales from the Street, and Jasmine in Candy Jar.
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Antonia Gentry attended the John S. Davidson Fine Arts Magnet School, a public magnet school for the fine and performing arts located in downtown Augusta, Georgia, United States.
After that, she got enrolled at Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Antonia Gentry has dated –
- Ezra Pounds
Race / Ethnicity
Antonia Gentry is of Jamaican descent on her mother’s side.
- Curly hair
- Lean frame
Antonia Gentry did a ‘Don’t Text and Drive PSA’ in 2014. She was selected to play the lead teenage driver after Tranter Grey Media came to Davidson Fine Arts looking for an actor to create this PSA.
Antonia Gentry Facts
- She was cast as Jasmine in the 2018 romantic comedy film, Candy Jar, starring Sami Gayle and Jacob Latimore.
- In October 2019, Antonia Gentry played the character named Wendy in an episode titled Issue #104: Welcome to BIONA. Hope You Survive the Experience of the Netflix superhero drama series, Raising Dion, based on the 2015 comic book and a short film of the same name by Dennis Liu.
- She credits the movies – Pan’s Labyrinth and The Pianist – as the ones that changed her life.
- She has a cat named Buttersworth.
- Antonia Gentry started appearing as Ginny Miller, Georgia’s teenage daughter who is more mature than her dynamic mother, in the Netflix dramedy, Ginny & Georgia, in 2021. Her co-stars on the show included Brianne Howey, Diesel La Torraca, Jennifer Robertson, Felix Mallard, Sara Waisglass, Scott Porter, and Raymond Ablack.
- She also enjoys playing piano, singing, and learning new languages.
- She loves karaoke and once revealed in an interview with Entertainment Weekly that she has an “unhealthy relationship with karaoke.”
- During the 2021 MTV Movie & TV Awards, she made her red carpet debut.
- Antonia was included in the 2022 list of Forbes 30 Under 30.
Featured Image by Antonia Gentry / Instagram