|Diesel La Torraca Quick Info|
|Height||4 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||March 1, 2011|
Diesel La Torraca is an Australian actor, television personality, model, social media influencer, and voice artist who started acting at a young age and has been cast in a variety of projects which include shows and movies like Ginny & Georgia, Little Monsters, Lambs of God, The Secrets She Keeps, Heroes for A Day, Sweet Tooth, and Black Comedy.
Diesel La Torraca
Diesel Cash, Diesel Cash La Torraca
Los Angeles, California, United States
Actor, Television Personality, Model, Social Media Influencer, Voice Artist
- Mother – Jo Hunt (Actress)
- Sibling – Dallas (Older Sister)
Diesel La Torraca has been signed with –
- Sophie Jermyn Management, Entertainment Agency, Australia
- Industry Entertainment, Entertainment Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States
4 ft 8 in or 142 cm
40 kg or 88 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Diesel La Torraca Facts
- He was raised in Collaroy, New South Wales, Australia.
- He made his first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Felix, a child with a fascination for tractors, in the 2019 zombie comedy film, Little Monsters, in which he co-starred alongside Lupita Nyong’o, Alexander England, Kat Stewart, and Josh Gad. The film revolves around a washed-up musician, a children’s television personality, and a kindergarten teacher teaming up to protect a group of young schoolchildren during a sudden zombie outbreak.
- Diesel La Torraca gained acclaim with his portrayal of Ben Jones in a few episodes of Lambs of God, a 2019 television drama series on Foxtel’s Showcase.
- He brought to life the character of Austin Miller, Georgia’s 9-year-old son and Ginny’s half-brother, in the American dramedy streaming television series, Ginny & Georgia, which released on Netflix on February 24, 2021.
- Diesel’s Ginny & Georgia castmates included Brianne Howey, Antonia Gentry, Jennifer Robertson, Felix Mallard, Sara Waisglass, Scott Porter, and Raymond Ablack.
Featured Image by Diesel La Torraca / Instagram