|Daria Werbowy Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||November 19, 1983|
Daria Werbowy (Ukrainian: Дарія Вербова, Dariya Verbova)
Ukrainian / Canadian
Webrowy has studied at St. Sofia Ukrainian Catholic Elementary School and Cawthra Park Secondary School as a visual arts student.
Fashion / Runway Model
- Siblings – Orest Werbowy (Brother), Oksana Werbowy (Sister)
She is signed to these modeling agencies –
- Elmer Olsen Model Management – Toronto
- Folio Montreal
- IMG Models – New York
- IMG Models – Paris
- IMG Models – London
- IMG Models – Milan
- MY Model Management
- IMG Models – Sydney
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Daria dated –
- Josh Hartnett (September 2004 – October 2004) – American actor, Josh had a fling with the Canadian supermodel. The relationship ended when Werbowy reportedly refused to clean up after him. Maybe Hartnett was really looking for a mom or at least a good maid.
- Fredrik Ljungberg (2008) – RUMOR
Race / Ethnicity
Very tall frame
35-24-34 in or 89-61-86 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
Daria has walked the ramp for numerous designers like Balmain, Belstaff, Bloomingdale’s, Celine, Chanel, Chanel eyewear, Chanel H/C, Christian Dior, David Yurman, DSquared², Forum, Gloria Vanderbilt jeans, Gucci, Gucci eyewear, H&M, Hermes, Isabel Marant, Jean Paul Gaultier, Joseph, Lancôme ‘Hypnôse Senses’ fragrance, Lancôme ‘Ô d’Azur’ fragrance, Lancôme ‘Ô de Lancôme’ fragrance, Loewe, Longchamp, Louis Vuitton, Missoni, Missoni eyewear, Nina Ricci, Oroton, Pepe Jeans, Prada, Prada eyewear, Prada fragrance, Roberto Cavalli, Salvatore Ferragamo, Stefanel, Steven Klein, Time, Tufi Duek, Valentino, Valentino eyewear, Versace, Versace eyewear, Vogue eyewear, Yves Saint Laurent, Yves Saint Laurent eyewear, Zara.
Best Known For
As a spokesperson for the French beauty brand Lancôme
First TV Show
Her debut TV show was a fashion show Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2002 in which she walked the runway for Hong Kong Luxe.
She talked about her exercises schedule in the busy life to Marie Claire –
“When I’m working I always make time to get exercise into my schedule. But I am currently sailing with my family and it is hard work, swimming a lot, etc.”
Daria also enjoys doing jogging. It is a type of activity, which one can do anywhere.
Daria Werbowy Favorite Things
- Summer Holiday Destination – Italy
Source – Marie Claire
Daria Werbowy Facts
- She won a national modeling contest at the age of 14.
- Born in Poland, she holds dual citizenship – Canadian and Ukrainian.
- When she was three, her Ukrainian parents relocated to Mississauga, a suburb of Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- At 14 only, her body frame grew up to 5 ft 11 in tall. She was tall, slim, and had braces in the mouth.
- Daria likes sailing. She spent a continuous three months in 2008, sailing across the Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean Sea.
- According to Vogue Paris, she is among the top 30 models of the 2000s.
- Daria is the second Canadian model, after Linda Evangelista (b. May 10, 1965) to have a star on the Canadian Walk of Fame.
- Other than sailing, she enjoys playing beach volleyball, basketball, and snowboarding.
- On the “The World’s Top-Earning Models” list by Forbes, she was ranked at no. 6 with estimated earnings around $4.5 million from May 2010 to May 2011.
- She has appeared in the 2009 Pirelli Calendar and had been featured in its 2011 version.
- She holds the record for opening and closing the fashion shows in a single season.
- She has a tattoo on her foot.