|Sara Waisglass Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||July 3, 1998|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Sara Waisglass is a Canadian actress and model who made her first TV show appearance by playing 8-year-old Jane in an episode of the television sitcom, The Jane Show, in 2007. Starting her career at a young age, the actress has since been cast in roles like Frankie Hollingsworth in Degrassi: The Next Generation, Degrassi: Minis, and Degrassi: Don’t Look Back, Maxine Baker in Ginny & Georgia, Anna in Tainted, Lyla in Holly Hobbie, Madison St. Claire in October Faction, Jess in An Assortment of Christmas Tales in No Particular Order, Robyn in Mary Goes Round, Quin in Killjoys, and Teen Esther in Suits. Sara was also nominated in 2016 for the Young Entertainers Award for her work on Degrassi.
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Sara Waisglass studied at York University in Toronto, Ontario, and got enrolled in its screenwriting program.
- Father – Jeff Waisglass
- Mother – Tess Waisglass
- Sibling – Carly Waisglass (Older Sister)
Sara Waisglass has been signed with Noble Caplan Abrams, Talent Agency, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sara Waisglass has dated –
- Jeremy Kellen
Race / Ethnicity
Sara Waisglass has been a part of a KFC commercial.
Sara Waisglass Favorite Things
- Holiday – New Year’s Eve
- Season Of Degrassi – Season 6 because “Ryan Cooley broke (her) heart into a million pieces.”
Source – FANDOM
Sara Waisglass Facts
- She appeared as Tracey, the daughter, in the 2008 English-language psychological thriller film, Afterwards, starring Romain Duris, John Malkovich, and Evangeline Lilly.
- In 2017, Sara Waisglass played Robyn, Mary’s teenage paternal half-sister who Mary has never met, in the drama film, Mary Goes Round.
- She was the youngest cast member when she joined the Degrassi cast.
- She played the recurring role of Madison St. Claire, a bully to Viv and Cathy’s former friend, in the American supernatural drama series, October Faction, in 2020.
- In 2021, Sara Waisglass brought to life the character of Maxine “Max” Baker, Ellen’s openly lesbian teenage daughter who is Marcus’s fraternal twin sister and Ginny’s new best friend, in the American dramedy series, Ginny & Georgia, in which she co-starred alongside Brianne Howey, Antonia Gentry, Diesel La Torraca, Jennifer Robertson, Felix Mallard, Scott Porter, and Raymond Ablack.
- Sara has been friends with Sarah Fisher, Ricardo Hoyos, and Ana Golja.
Featured Image by Sara Waisglass / Instagram