|Evangeline Lilly Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||August 3, 1979|
Evangeline Lilly is a Canadian actress and author who is best known for portraying roles such as Kate Austen in Lost and Connie James in The Hurt Locker. She has also appeared in numerous other TV shows and films such as The Lizzie McGuire Movie, Real Steel, The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug, The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies, Ant-Man, Ant-Man and the Wasp, Avengers: Endgame, South of Heaven, and Smallville. She has published books such as The Squickerwonkers. Evangeline has won various awards such as Screen Actors Guild Awards and Gotham Awards.
Nicole Evangeline Lilly
Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta, Canada
Lilly completed her schooling from W. J. Mouat Secondary School in Abbotsford, British Columbia. Evi graduated from the University of British Columbia.
- Father – Home Economics Teacher
- Mother – Beauty Consultant
- Siblings – Andrea Lilly (Younger Sister)
She has 2 sisters, one is younger named, Andrea and the other is older than Evangeline.
Lilly worked as a model before, when she was discovered by Ford Modeling Agency when she was walking through the streets of Kelowna, British Columbia.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lilly dated –
- Murray Hone (2003-2004) – Canadian ice hockey player, Murray Hone was married to Evangeline Lilly from 2003 to 2004.
- Dominic Monaghan (2004-2009) – She dated German actor and Lost co-star, Dominic Monaghan from 2004 to 2009.
- Norman Kali (2010-Present) – Norman Kali, American production staff member of the hit TV series Lost first met Evi on the Lost set. They started dating in 2010 and now have two children together – a son named, Kahekili (a Hawaiian word for “the thunder”) and another child who was born in October 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
36-23-32 in or 91.5-58.5-81 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
She advertised for LiveLinks (2005), Karastan Carpets (2006), Michelle K Footwear (2006), Davidoff Coolwater Women (2007-2008), Baume et Mercier (2009), L’Oreal cosmetics (2009-).
Best Known For
Playing Kate Austen in one of ABC’s most successful programs of all time, Lost (2004-2010).
2003 American slasher film, Freddy vs. Jason for her role as school student. It was a small role and hence it is uncredited.
First TV Show
She had appeared in a video game review TV show, Reviews on the Run as hardware girl.
She has toned arms, basically the triceps. She does regular workouts to stay in shape. To cope with this, she takes raw food as her diet, which is considered more healthy than cooked food as some vital nutrients are lost during the cooking of the food.
Evangeline Lilly Facts
- She was raised in British Columbia.
- Lilly is fluent in the French language.
- Her house was set on fire due to a short circuit or so on December 20, 2006, when she was filming on the set of the TV series Lost. She lost everything and personal belongings in that incident.
- While studying at the W. J. Mouat Secondary School, she played soccer and was also the vice president of the student council.
- She had previously worked as a waitress, flight attendant, mechanic, and as a model too to earn her living and pay for the tuition fees for her education.
- She always carries a Bible with her, when she travels.
- She once refused to do a semi-nude scene in the early episodes of Lost.
- Since 14, she is involved in some or the other social causes.
- Being outside is her favorite thing.
- In 2018, Evangeline had done voiceover work for the character of Savannah Mason-Meyer in the video game, Call of Duty: Black Ops 4.
- She has worked with various non-profit organizations such as the GO Campaign.