|Bennett Jordan Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||June 30, 1984|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Bennett Jordan is an American television personality and wealth management consultant who burst into the spotlight after appearing as a contestant on the 16th season of the reality TV dating game show The Bachelorette (2020). He has built a strong fanbase with his Instagram account having amassed more than 190k followers.
Bennett Andrew Jordan
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Bennett attended elementary school in public school, after which he went for 7th through 12th at a private school located in Atlanta.
He then went to Harvard University, where, he has observed later, he grew into himself. He acquired a Bachelor’s degree in Political Science and Government from the Ivy League university in 2007.
Television Personality, Wealth Management Consultant
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
85 kg or 187.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
Race / Ethnicity
- Sharp features
- Defined jawline
- Cheerful smile
- Tall stature
He has endorsed or promoted several brands such as The Wine RayZyn Company.
Bennett Jordan Favorite Things
- Hobbies – Doing Yoga that along with being his most-loved way to stay active has also given his mind a scope to relax and rejuvenate, Playing basketball simply for fun at his local gym with him having posted clips of himself dunking
Source – TV Over Mind
Bennett Jordan Facts
- He was raised in Atlanta in Georgia.
- In The Bachelorette, Bennett was shown to have lived a lavish life, having a classy taste along with a classic style. In the very first episode of the program, he had made a grand entry in his white Rolls Royce and had conducted the exclusive tour of Chateau de Bennett that had left fans counting his fireplaces.
- Bennett has disclosed that going to the Ivy League had actually been the last thing that he or his family had expected. His mother was the first and only person to have gone to college in the family and she had attended a small school in North Georgia, where she had met Bennett’s father. Bennett has felt lucky that his family had always valued education. He has added that he had grown up in a very modest house with money being tight, in spite of which his parents were keen to put him through private school. He has recalled how as a kid, he would count pennies to come up with a dollar to roll, in order to be able to enjoy the public school lunch. Although he was happy and grateful with whatever he got, it used to be a hand-me-down dilapidated car that he used to commute in.
- He has been an easy-going person having enjoyed adventures and trying out new things including traveling, boating, and horseback riding.
- Bennett has admitted that he has some quirks like disliking golf and humid weather.
- He is a very family-oriented man who has cherished being an uncle, having loved to spend time with his niece.
- Bennett has found it fun to walk the Highline in his cherished Belgian loafers and to indulge in tasty meals in the finest restaurants.
Featured Image by Bennett Jordan / Instagram