|Shivam Dube Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||June 26, 1993|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Shivam Dube is an Indian cricketer who is known for his batting over his bowling. His aggressive play has allowed him to hit various big shots and many sixes, hence, putting on quite the show during IPL matches. On the other hand, Shivam has amassed a huge fan base with more than 100k followers on Instagram.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
He studied at the Hansraj Morarji Public School in Mumbai.
- Father – Rajesh Dube
- Others – Rajiv Dube (Cousin Brother)
Shivam is represented by avinuez.com.
6 ft or 183 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
At the age of 17, Shivam weighed 110 kgs.
Race / Ethnicity
- Tall physique
- Chiseled jawline
- Sports a boxed beard shape
Shivam Dube Facts
- He was born in a not so well-to-do family.
- Shivam’s father Rajesh, competed as a wrestler in his younger days. However, his inclination to the sport of cricket inspired him to encourage Shivam to play cricket.
- When he started off, he bowled at least 500 balls every day for 10 years.
- He had started playing cricket at an early age. However, by the time he was 13, he was forced to give up his passion due to his inability to work on keeping himself fit as a result of financial restraints. However, this did not stop him from returning and at the age of 17, he once again started playing.
- While studying at the Hansraj Morarji Public School, he led his school into many victories.
- He once stated in an interview that he loved power hitting and an aggressive style of batting.
- Shivam played his first Twenty20 cricket match for Mumbai on January 18, 2016, at the 2015–16 Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy.
- Dube credits his father and brother for all the support and encouragement that they gave him to make it into the Indian national cricket team.
- It was both Shivam and his father’s dream to see him play nationally.
- Dube considers South African all-rounder Jacques Kallis to be his greatest inspiration.
- Besides being a team member of the Royal Challengers Bangalore, he also contributes locally to the Shivaji Park Lions on the T20 Mumbai League.
- Shivam got his big break on December 17, 2018, after he smashed 5 big sixes while batting against the Baroda cricket team.
- He was named one of India’s leading wicket-takers as of 2018 with 23 dismissals from 8 matches. The same year, he was also declared as the best all-rounder for the year’s Ranji Trophy.
- In 2019, he was bought by the Royal Challengers Bangalore for an astonishing INR 5 crore rupees.
- On November 3, 2019, Dube made his debut T20 International in a match against Bangladesh. In the same month, he was also included in the One Day International format for the national teams match against the West Indies.
- His sir name “Dube” is at times also spelled as Dubey.
Featured Image By Shivam Dube / Instagram