|Angie Everhart Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||September 7, 1969|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Angie Everhart is an American model turned actress who came to prominence with her appearance in various editions of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in 1990. Angie also has more than 50k followers on Twitter.
Angela Kay Everhart
Akron, Ohio, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
She studied at the Firestone Community Learning Center.
- Father – Bob Everhart (Engineer)
- Mother – Ginnie Everhart (Homemaker)
- Siblings – Michael Everhart (Brother), Amber Everhart (Younger Sister)
As a model, Angie is represented by –
- Models 1
- New York Model Management
As an actress, she is represented by Greater Vision Artists Talent Agency.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Angie has dated –
- Seth ‘Shifty Shellshock’ Binzer
- Jimmy Traboulis
- Jack Nicholson (1993)
- Kevin Costner (1995)
- Sylvester Stallone (1995)
- Ashley Hamilton (1996-1997)
- Prince Albert of Monaco (1998)
- Howard Stern (1998-2000)
- Orlando Jones (2003)
- Prince Andrew, Duke of York (2006-2007)
- Joe Pesci (2000-2008)
- Chad Stansbury (2008-2010) – They have a son named Kayden Bobby Everhart (b. 2009).
- Carl Ferro (2012)
Race / Ethnicity
- Red hair
- Tall physique
Angie has endorsed various brands such as Bloomingdales, Byblos, Clairol, Cover Girl, Dr. Pepper, Levi’s, L’Oréal, and Yves Saint Laurent.
Angie Everhart Favorite Things
- Genre – Rock n’ Roll
Source – IMDb
Angie Everhart Facts
- She was 16 years old when she began modeling. The following year, Angie moved to Paris by herself.
- Angie has appeared n*de in most of her films.
- She and actor Sylvester Stallone got engaged to one another. However, they never walked the aisle.
- A few of Angie’s most popular film and show appearances were in Last Action Hero (1993), UC: Undercover (2001-2002), Take Me Home Tonight (2011), Bandido (2004), and Bigfoot (2009).
- She was bullied in school and often undermined as a model due to her red hair.
- Angie made her first Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition in 1995.
- She posed n*de for Playboy‘s February 2000 edition.
- She has worked along with the likes of many prominent actors including Arnold Schwarzenegger.
- Executive Eileen Ford once told her that “redheads don’t sell.”
- She has a pet dog named Sir Edward Van Halen II. He is Maltese.
- In 1998, the Home and Garden show documented a tour of her home in Hollywood Hills.
- She can fluently speak in French.
- Angie was the first redhead to ever be featured on the cover of Glamour Magazine. She has also been featured on the cover of other magazines such as Elle, Playboy, Marie France, Grazia, and Cosmopolitan.
- She was 19 years old when she broke her back after falling off a horse. Angie had to learn to walk all over again.
- Angie was an avid skydiver.
- She was placed at #98 on FHM‘s “100 Sexiest Women of 2003.”
- In 2007, she was inducted into the “Hair Fan’s Hall of Fame” in 2007
- Angie has been featured in various reality and game shows such as To Tell The Truth (2000-2001), Celebrity Mole: Yucatan (2004), and The Real Gilligan’s Island (2005).
- While on The Real Gilligan’s Island (2005), she accidentally cut her finger so deep that she severed her tendons and had to undergo surgery.
- She began co-hosting the weekly live podcast Hot N Heavy alongside comedian and actor The Greg Wilson on February 28, 2012. It was featured on the “Toad Hop Network.
- On May 14, 2013, she underwent surgery for thyroid cancer which, turned out to be successful. Later, she filed for bankruptcy due to the treatment expensive.
- In October 2017, she told the media that former film director Harvey Weinstein had ma****bated in front of her.
Featured Image By Angie Everhart / Twitter