|Victoria Larson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||January 7, 1993|
Victoria Larson is an American television personality, real estate agent, health coach and entrepreneur who burst into the limelight after appearing as a contestant on the dating and relationship reality television series The Bachelor, having gone viral during her grand entrance as a queen in a tiara on a throne in its 25th season in January 2021. As an entrepreneur, Victoria has launched several businesses in the beauty and health space including the mobile spray tanning company JetSetGlo, and the beauty and wellness brand Vikki Larson Beauty. She has built a strong fanbase having garnered more than 65k followers on Instagram.
New York City, New York, United States
She went to undergrad at Florida State University on a full academic scholarship, majoring in Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services. After that, she acquired certification for Integrative Nutrition through New York University. She also attended a health coach training program.
Television Personality, Real Estate Agent, Health Coach, Entrepreneur
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Shapely lips
- Mole beside her lip
- Large and expressive eyes
She has done modeling work for various brands like Wynn Hotels, XS nightclub, Pinnacle Vodka, Grey Goose, Jagermeister, and Belvedere.
Victoria Larson Favorite Things
- Passion – Meditation and spirituality
- Beverage – Aperol Spritz
- Pet – Her Golden Doodle, Coco, whom she has regarded as the light of her life
- Hobbies – Hiking, Biking, Shopping, Being by the beach
Victoria Larson Facts
- She was raised in New York City.
- Victoria has recalled that during her time as an undergrad, she had developed a passion for health and wellness, and had also struggled with counting calories and excessive exercising.
- She has worked as a plane attendant on private jets from 2014 to 2019, having experience on many aircraft including GIV, GV, G550, Falcon7x, Bombardier Global XRS, Global 5000, Challenger604, and Falcon 2000.
- At the beginning of 2020, she had entered the Miss California beauty pageant aiming to empower young women and help in advancing more strict regulations on the pharmaceutical industry.
- Victoria got her certification to teach Pilates in early 2020. She has stated that the low-impact exercise has been her most-loved type of movement. Victoria has believed that with correct form and technique, Pilates can further enhance each and every fitness workout.
- She had got confidence coaching from influencer Serena Kerrigan.
- Larson has disclosed that the true reason behind her relationship with the lead for season 25 of The Bachelor, Matt James, ending was a lack of attraction between them. She has felt that although James appreciated her, there was no romantic spark or physical chemistry. Nevertheless, Victoria had thoroughly enjoyed her time on the TV program, having been aware that it was only a television show and she was on it to have fun.
- She has admitted to having been obsessed with skincare and all things that contribute to the longevity of life and has opened her wellness brands as she longed to help others feel confident, healthy, and glowy.
Featured Image by Victoria Larson / Instagram