|Christopher Larkin Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8.5 in|
|Date of Birth||October 2, 1987|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Christopher Larkin is a talented South Korean-American actor and musician. He is known for his TV roles as Monty Green in The 100, Bobby in Squad 85, and Jonathan “Raven” Winter in Tales of the City. He has also released several albums such as The News Today and The Happiest Album Ever Made.
Daegu, South Korea
Los Angeles, California, United States
South Korean, American
Christopher Larkin graduated from RHAM High School and the Greater Hartford Academy of the Arts in 2005. Later, he attended Fordham University‘s campus at Lincoln Center in New York City.
- Father – Peter Larkin
- Mother – Elaine Larkin
Christopher Larkin is managed by –
- Innovative Artists, Santa Monica, California, United States
- BOLD Management & Production, West Hollywood, California, United States
Country Folk, Blues
5 ft 8½ in or 174 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of South Korean descent.
- High cheekbones
- Pleasant smile
Christopher Larkin Facts
- At the age of 4 months, he was adopted by his parents.
- Growing up, he took classes in Riverdance at the Griffith Academy for 5 years.
- He has been given the title of nationally-ranked Irish stepdancer.
- He used to play guitar for his former band Dexter Prep in the past.
- Christopher is involved with the band D’Artagnan playing alongside Wade Allain-Marcus and Adam Stern.
- He met his birth mother in 2012.
- He started acting at the age of 11 but it remained a hobby for a long time.
- Sidney Poitier is his role model in acting.
- On September 29, 2015, he self-released his solo album titled The News Today.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0