|Chase Mattson Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||June 3, 1994|
Chase Mattson is an American model who came into prominence after doing modeling work for various brands including BoohooMAN. Mattson has graced the covers of many leading magazines such as Bello and Fave, and also of books like The Rich Boy by Kylie Scott. He has built a strong fanbase, with his Instagram having amassed more than 600k followers.
California, United States
- Siblings – He has 5 siblings.
He has been represented by –
- Select Model Management – Chicago
- Directions USA Model & Artist Management
- Scope Entertainment
- IMD Model Management
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
82 kg or 181 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Devyn Jackson – He had a relationship with Devyn Jackson. They together have two daughters named Hazel and Nora.
- Kelianne Stankus (2020-Present) – In May 2020, Chase began to date gymnast, social media star and dancer Kelianne. They have frequently been seen in loved-up posts on social media. He got engaged to Kelianne on December 12, 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
He often tends to dye his hair in different shades.
- Tattoos on his body
- Defined jawline
- Moles on his left cheek and jaw
- Six pack abs
- Tall stature
He has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Orbic Air.
Chase Mattson Favorite Things
- Interest – Cars, particularly vintage ones, having owned a 74 Corvette and a 76 Camaro
Source – TV Over Mind
Chase Mattson Facts
- He was raised in Ontario in California. He relocated to Orange County with his family at the age of 16.
- Chase landed his first job at Hollister Co. when he turned 17 years old. It was at the teen and young adult retail store that he got scouted to model by his agent Mark Mendez. He went on to graduate high school at the age of 18, soon after which he had begun to pursue his career in modeling and acting.
- At the age of 20, he signed with his first acting agency called Luber Rocklin Acting.
- Mattson has been very close to his mother, whom he has seen to be his rock and best friend.
- Chase has expressed his deep love for his daughters. He has realized that it is his kids who have made the world come alive, having been the real inspiration behind all that happens. He has found them to be the pillar of strength to many around them and he has been very proud of them.
- In an Instagram post, Mattson had stated that fatherhood has been the single greatest job that he has ever had, or can ever have in the future. He has pointed out that a good father is one of the most unappreciated, unnoticed, and yet one of the most precious assets in our society. He has been a big advocate for taking good care of them and treating them fairly, and he has expected that all other parents would do the same for their children.
- Chase has a German Shepherd dog named Achilles. He had adopted his adorable pet in May 2019, at his kids’ behest.
- Mattson has enjoyed sports. He has cherished being on the field and watching matches like the Steelers game with the NFL.
Featured Image by Chase Mattson / Instagram