|Albert II, Prince of Monaco Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11¾ in|
|Date of Birth||March 14, 1958|
Albert II, Prince of Monaco is the sovereign prince of Monaco and head of the princely house of Grimaldi. The son of Prince Rainier III and Princess Grace, he is one of the wealthiest royals in the world.
Albert Alexandre Louis Pierre Grimaldi
Albert II, Prince of Monaco
Prince’s Palace of Monaco, Monaco
Albert II attended the Lycée Albert Premier and graduated with distinction in 1976. The following year, he joined Amherst College in Massachusetts and graduated in 1981 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in political science.
Prince of Monaco
- Father – Prince Rainier III (Prince of Monaco from May 9, 1949, to his death in 2005)
- Mother – Grace Kelly (Princess Consort of Monaco, Actress)
- Siblings – Caroline, Princess of Hanover (Older Sister), Princess Stéphanie of Monaco (Younger Sister) (Singer, Swimwear Designer, Fashion Model)
- Others – Prince Pierre, Duke of Valentinois (Paternal Grandfather), Princess Charlotte, Duchess of Valentinois (Paternal Grandmother), John B. Kelly Sr. (Maternal Grandfather) (One of the most accomplished American competitors in the history of the sport of rowing), Margaret Majer (Maternal Grandmother) (Instructor of physical education for women and first coach of women’s teams at the University of Pennsylvania), Andrea Casiraghi (Nephew), Charlotte Casiraghi (Niece), Pierre Casiraghi (Nephew), Princess Alexandra of Hanover (Niece), Louis Ducruet (Nephew), Pauline Ducruet (Niece), Camille Gottlieb (Niece)
5 ft 11¾ in or 182 cm
85 kg or 187.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Albert II, Prince of Monaco has dated –
- Marina Anissina
- Sonja Morgan
- Cecilia Peck
- Jean Simmons
- Catherine Oxenberg
- Janice Dickinson
- Catherine Alric
- Nicole Coste – They have a son named Alexandre Grimaldi-Coste (b. August 24, 2003).
- Bea Fiedler – She had filed a paternity suit claiming that her son Daniel was the prince’s son but the suit was reportedly dismissed.
- Cathy Lee Crosby (1979)
- Michele Freeman (1981)
- Donna Rice (1981)
- Morgan Fairchild (1982)
- Brooke Shields (1983)
- Fiona Fullerton (1985)
- Deborah Moore (1985)
- Nancy Stafford (1986)
- Teri Weigel (1986)
- Patrizia Pellegrino (1987)
- Gabriela Sabatini (1988)
- Lisa Marie Presley (1988)
- Kim Alexis (1991)
- Khrystyne Haje (1991)
- Tamara Rotolo (1991) – They parent a daughter named Jazmin Grace (b. March 4, 1992).
- Claudia Schiffer (1992-1993) – RUMOR
- Kylie Minogue (1993)
- Tatum O’Neal (1994)
- Naomi Campbell (1994-1995)
- Amber Norman (1995)
- Simona Tagli (1997-2000)
- Angie Everhart (1998)
- Julie Hayek (1998)
- Bo Derek (2000)
- Tasha de Vasconcelos (2000-2001)
- Alicia Warlick (2002)
- Alexandra Kamp (2003)
- Shermine Sharivar (2005)
- Charlene Wittstock (2000-Present) – At the Mare Nostrum swimming meet in Monaco in 2000, he met South African swimmer Charlene Wittstock and the duo made its public debut as a couple at the opening ceremony of the 2006 Winter Olympics. Moreover, she also accompanied him to the weddings of the Crown Princess of Sweden in 2010 and of the Duke of Cambridge in 2011. On June 10, 2010, their engagement was announced and they married in a civil ceremony on July 1, 2011, in the Throne Room of the Prince’s Palace. On December 10, 2014, they were blessed with twins – Princess Gabriella, Countess of Carladès and Jacques, Hereditary Prince of Monaco.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Hispanic)
Albert II is of French, Spanish-Mexican, Belgian (Walloon and Flemish), Scottish, English, European Royal, and Italian descent on his father’s side and has Irish and German roots on his mother’s side.
- Receding hairline
- Wears glasses
Albert II, Prince of Monaco Favorite Things
- Music Genre – R&B
Source – IMDb
Albert II, Prince of Monaco Facts
- On April 20, 1958, he was baptized by Monsignor Jean Delay, Archbishop of Marseille, in the Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception of Monaco.
- He can speak French, English, German, and Italian.
- His has been titled “His Serene Highness The Sovereign Prince of Monaco”.
- His godparents were Prince Louis de Polignac and Queen Victoria of Spain.
- He holds a brown belt in judo.
- He has revealed that he enjoys dancing to Beyonce.
- It was announced on March 19, 2020, that he had tested positive for COVID-19. Thus, he became the 2nd head of a royal house to contract the virus. However, he later recovered from the virus. In April 2022, Prince Albert had tested positive for COVID-19 for the 2nd time.
Featured Image by Michel Ravassard / UNESCO / CC BY-SA 3.0 IGO