|Lisa Marie Presley Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2½ in|
|Date of Birth||February 1, 1968|
Lisa Marie Presley is an American singer and songwriter who is the only child of singer and actor Elvis Presley and actor Priscilla Presley. As a musician, she has released albums and tracks such as To Whom It May Concern, Storm & Grace, Now What, Sinking In, Dirty Laundry, Idiot, You Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet, and Lights Out.
Lisa Marie Presley
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Lisa Marie attended Happy Valley School in Ojai, California. But, she was expelled from the school, when she was in her junior year.
- Father – Elvis Presley (Singer, Actor) (Died – August 16, 1977)
- Mother – Priscilla Presley (Businessperson, Actor)
- Siblings – Navarone Garibaldi (Half-Brother)
- Others – Vernon Elvis Presley (Paternal Grandfather), Gladys Love (née Smith) (Paternal Grandmother), James Frederick Wagner (Maternal Grandfather), Anna Lillian Iversen (Maternal Grandmother), Minnie Mae Presley (Great Grandmother)
Lisa Marie Presley has been represented by –
- XIX Management, Talent Management Company, West Hollywood, California, United States
- Graceland / Elvis Presley Enterprises, Inc., Company, Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Rock, pop-rock, roots rock
Capitol Records, Universal Republic
Her net worth had been -$16 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 2½ in or 158.5 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lisa Marie Presley has dated –
- Carlo Ponti Jr. – She was romantically involved with Italian orchestral conductor Carlo Ponti Jr. in the past.
- Danny Keough (1987-1994) – She commenced dating musician Danny Keough in 1987 and married on October 3, 1988. The couple has two children together, namely, Riley Keough (born – May 29, 1989) and Benjamin Keough (born – October 21, 1992). They separated in April 1994 and their divorce was finalized in the Dominican Republic on May 6, 1994.
- Prince Albert of Monaco (1988) – She had a fling with Prince Albert of Monaco in 1988.
- Michael Jackson (1992-2000) – She found her love in the famous pop singer, Michael Jackson in December 1992 only, and they got married on May 26, 1994, in the Dominican Republic and she had taken divorce from Danny Keough just 20 days before her wedding to Jackson. They had met for the first time, way before in 1975 during one of Michael Jackson’s concerts in Las Vegas. On January 18, 1996, Lisa Marie filed for divorce, which was finalized on August 20, 1996. They are still good friends. For the next 4 years (until 2000), they kept dating on and off.
- Luke Watson (1999) – She dated a musician, named Luke Watson in 1999.
- John Oszajca (2000-2001) – They met each other in 2000 and engaged. Lisa Marie dumped rock singer, John after meeting Nicolas Cage at a party.
- Nicolas Cage (2002-2004) – In July 2002, Nicolas Cage and Lisa Marie Presley started dating each other. On August 10, 2002, she married the actor at the Mauna Lani Bay Hotel on the Big Island of Hawaii. After just 108 days of marriage, Nicolas filed for divorce on November 25, 2002. It was finalized on May 16, 2004. So, the divorce proceedings took longer than the marriage itself.
- Michael Lockwood (2005-2016) – Lisa Marie started dating guitarist Michael Lockwood in January 2005. She married him on January 22, 2006. This was Lisa Marie’s fourth marriage. Lisa gave birth to fraternal twin girls, Harper Vivienne Ann and Finley Aaron Love on October 7, 2008. The duo parted ways in 2016 and subsequently filed for divorce. Their divorce was finalized in 2021 after 5 years.
- Billy Corgan (2017-2018) – In the year 2017, she started going out with Billy Corgan, a musician, singer, songwriter, and professional wrestling promoter. However, they parted ways the following year.
- Johnny Depp (2018-2019) – She was in a relationship with actor, producer, and musician Johnny Depp between 2018 and 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
Lisa Marie Presley is of German, Norwegian, English, Scottish, French, Dutch, and Danish descent.
Blue eyes and brown hair
34-26-35 in or 86-66-89 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
7.5 (US) or 5 (UK) or 38 (EU)
She has appeared in the “Hot Pockets” commercial.
In 2006, she appeared in print adverts of Mac cosmetics about their “Viva Glam campaign”.
Best Known For
Being the only child of actor and singer, Elvis Presley and her singles like “Dirty Laundry”, “In the Ghetto”, and others.
Presley released her debut album To Whom It May Concern on April 8, 2003, in the USA and Canada via Capitol Records. It charted at #5 on U.S. Billboard 200, #74 in Germany, #52 in the UK, and received the certification of “Gold” in the U.S.
Lisa takes good care of her health, just like her mom. After becoming mommy, she needs to run after her children to feed them. This has become her daily workout and those little ones have acted as her personal trainers.
She also keeps an eye on what she eats.
Lisa Marie Presley Favorite Things
- Smell – Grass in the summer in Memphis
- Word – Sh*t
- Book – Women (By Charles Bukowski)
Source – The Guardian
Lisa Marie Presley Facts
- She took birth exactly nine months after her parents’ marriage.
- She is the only owner of an estate in Graceland (which is of about $100 million worth), after her father (in 1977), grandfather (in 1979), and great grandmother’s (in 1980) death.
- Lisa Marie was born at Baptist Memorial Hospital in Memphis.
- She is the former sister-in-law of Marc Coppola and Christopher Coppola.
- Her daughter Riley Keough has worked as a model.
- She has been good friends with singer Pink and Michael Jackson’s sisters – Rebbie Jackson and Janet Jackson.
- On April 5, 2005, she released her 2nd studio album Now What through Capitol Records.
- Her father died at the age of 42. She states that her father’s side had been less healthy as compared to her mom’s side and so had died a little earlier than many others.
- Her 3rd studio album Storm & Grace was released on May 15, 2012, via the Universal Republic and it included songs like You Ain’t Seen Nothin’ Yet, Forgiving, Close to the Edge, So Long, How Do You Fly This Plane?, Over Me, Soften the Blows, Storm of Nails, and Weary. The album peaked at number #21 on the US Billboard Rock Albums chart, at number #45 on the US Billboard 200 chart, and at number #80 on the Canadian Albums Chart.
- On July 12, 2020, her son, Benjamin Keough passed away in Calabasas, California, due to a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
- In June 2022, along with Priscilla Presley and Riley Keough, Lisa was honored at the Handprint Ceremony.
- She likes to color coloring books with crayons.