|Priscilla Presley Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||May 24, 1945|
Priscilla Presley is an American businessperson and actor who is the ex-wife of the late legendary musician Elvis Presley. As an actor, she has been a part of various projects such as Dallas, Love Is Forever, The Fall Guy, The Naked Gun 2+1⁄2: The Smell of Fear, Tales from the Crypt, The Adventures of Ford Fairlane, Melrose Place, Touched by an Angel, and Breakfast with Einstein.
Priscilla Ann Wagner
Priscilla Presley, Priscilla Wagner, Priscilla Beaulieu, Priscilla Beaulieu Presley, Cilla, Pris, Satnin, Nona
Brooklyn Naval Hospital in Brooklyn, New York City, New York, United States
Priscilla Presley studied at Immaculate Conception Cathedral School (ICSS), a private Catholic school located in Memphis, Tennessee.
She has also taken karate lessons.
- Father – James Frederick Wagner (1921–1945) (US Navy Pilot, Died in a plane crash while en route to New London, Connecticut)
- Mother – Anna Lillian Iversen
- Siblings – She is an only child.
- Others – Harold Andrew Wagner (Paternal Grandfather), Kathryn Gates Ramsey (Paternal Grandmother), Albert Henry Iversen (Maternal Grandfather), Lorraine Grace Davis (Maternal Grandmother), Paul Beaulieu (Stepfather) (United States Air Force Officer), Donald (Younger Half-Brother), Michelle (Younger Half-Sister), Jeffrey (Younger Half-Brother), Thomas (Younger Half-Brother), Timothy Beaulieu (Younger Half-Brother), Benjamin Storm Keough (Grandson; October 21, 1992 – July 12, 2020), Riley Keough (Granddaughter) (Actor, Model), Harper Vivienne Ann (Granddaughter), Finley Aaron Love (Granddaughter)
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, she has a net worth of $50 Million as of 2023.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Priscilla Presley has dated –
- Currie Grant (1959) – RUMOR
- Elvis Presley (1959-1960 and 1962-1972) – She was 14 years old when she met singer and actor Elvis Presley on September 13, 1959, at a party at his home in Bad Nauheim, Germany. At that time, he was serving with the US Army and eventually left West Germany in March 1960 as his army term was about to end. He reportedly went on to have numerous affairs so Priscilla believed that she would never see him again. However, things changed when he contacted her over the phone and she met him in person again in the summer of 1962. He proposed to her before Christmas in 1966 and they tied the knot on May 1, 1967, at the Aladdin Hotel in Las Vegas. Their only child together, a daughter named Lisa Marie Presley, was born on February 1, 1968. Later on, the couple separated in February 1972 before getting divorced in October 1973.
- Steve Peck (1968) – RUMOR
- Michael Stone (1972-1975)
- Terry O’Neill (1975)
- Robert Kardashian (1976)
- Kirk Kerkorian (1977)
- Elie Ezerser (1977-1978)
- Mike Edwards (1978-1984)
- Julio Iglesias (1981)
- Richard Gere (1983)
- Marco Garibaldi (1984-2006) – Priscilla Presley started going out with Brazilian screenwriter-turned-computer-programmer Marco Antonio Garcia (a.k.a. Marco Garibaldi) in 1984 and their son, Navarone Garibaldi, was born on March 1, 1987. After being together for 22 years, the couple separated in 2006.
- Nigel Lythgoe (2006-2009)
- Richie Palmer (2010-2011)
- Barry Crocker (2011-2012)
- Toby Anstis (2012)
- Tom Jones (2017) – RUMOR
Race / Ethnicity
Priscilla Presley is of German, along with Swiss-German, Scottish, Irish, and English descent on her father’s side and has Norwegian and English roots on her mother’s side.
She has frequently dyed her hair.
- Soft voice
- Calm demeanor
Priscilla Presley has been cast in a TV commercial for Wella Balsam shampoo in the past.
Priscilla Presley Favorite Things
- Movies – Doctor Zhivago (1965), Gone with the Wind (1939)
Source – IMDb
Priscilla Presley Facts
- Her mother was 19 years old when she gave birth to Priscilla.
- Her father was 26 years old when he died in a plane crash.
- Priscilla Presley was raised by her mother and stepfather Paul Beaulieu and the family frequently shifted base due to Beaulieu’s Air Force career.
- From 1983 to 1988, she played Jenna Wade in the prime-time soap opera Dallas and this role won Priscilla Presley the Soap Opera Digest Award for “New Actress in a Prime Time Soap Opera” in 1984.
Featured Image by ChicagoEye / Flickr / CC BY 2.0 DEED