|Riley Keough Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||May 29, 1989|
Riley Keough is an American actress and model who is best known for portraying roles such as Capable in Mad Max: Fury Road and Laurie Lake in Riverdale. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as The Devil All the Time, The Guilty, Daisy Jones & The Six, The Girlfriend Experience, We Don’t Belong Here, Jack & Diane, The Runaways, and The Good Doctor. Riley has done modeling work for popular brands like Dolce & Gabbana and Christian Dior and has been featured on the cover of magazines like Vogue, Elle, and L’Officiel.
Danielle Riley Keough
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Riley was mostly homeschooled and even attended a public school in the San Fernando Valley for some time.
- Father – Danny Keough (Musician)
- Mother – Lisa Marie Presley (Singer-songwriter) (Died in 2023)
- Siblings – Benjamin Storm Keough (Brother) (Died in 2020), Finley Aaron Love Lockwood (Half-Sister), Harper Vivienne Ann Lockwood (Half-Sister)
- Others – Michael Lockwood (Stepfather), Elvis Presley (Maternal Grandfather), Priscilla Presley (Maternal Grandmother)
As a model, Riley is signed to these modeling agencies –
- Storm Models – London
- D’Management Group
- Marilyn Agency – Paris
- DNA Model Management
- Marilyn Agency – New York (2010 – 2011)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Riley dated –
- Ryan Cabrera (2006-2008) – Musician Cabrera had a 2-year-long relationship with Riley from 2006 to 2008.
- Alex Pettyfer (2011-2013) – Model Riley started dating British actor, Alex Pettyfer in September 2011. They met on the set of Magic Mike, a 2012 film. They enjoyed their company a lot and engaged in March 2012. But, split in early 2013. The couple reconciled again during Coachella. Later, in August 2013, they were seen together during the premiere of the 2013 film The Butler. But, the couple separated for the final time soon after that time. It was an ON-OFF relationship.
- Robert Pattinson (2013) – In 2013, actor Robert Pattinson was RUMORed to have had a fling with Riley.
- Ben Smith-Petersen (2013-Present) – In 2013, Riley started dating actor Ben, who is known for his work in the 2013 movies The Great Gatsby, The Hunger Games, and The Hobbit. In 2014, the couple announced their engagement and got married in February 2015 in Napa, California. The couple welcomed a daughter named Tupelo Storm Smith-Petersen via surrogate in 2022.
Race / Ethnicity
Riley has Irish and Sephardic Jewish (Portuguese-Jewish) and Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry on her father’s side and Creek, Cherokee, Scots-Irish, Norman, and Norwegian ancestry on her mother’s side.
34-26-32 in or 87-66-81 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
6 (US) or 38 (EU) or 3 (UK)
Keough has advertised for brands like Christian Dior by John Galliano, Christian Dior ‘Miss Dior Chérie’ fragrance, David Yurman, D&G, Lee Jeans, Mango, Tommy Hilfiger, Victoria’s Secret.
Best Known For
Working as a model with the brands, for her social life and family
2010 American drama film The Runaways, which is about the 1970s all-girl rock band of the same name. She portrayed the role of Marie Currie.
Riley made her first runway walk in the fashion show Ready to Wear – Autumn/ Winter 2004 for D & G, Dolce & Gabbana.
There is no information about her workout routine and diet plan. But she eats mostly healthy. She had not eaten sugar until she was 12 years old. But, after that and nowadays, Riley indulges in ice cream and other desserts.
Riley Keough Favorite Things
- Drugstore Product – Cocoa butter
- Fashion Designers – There are many like Dior, Chanel, Marc Jacobs, Zac Posen
Source – PopSugar.com
Riley Keough Facts
- She has graced various magazine covers such as Elle France in 2004, Elle Japan in 2005, US Vogue in 2004, Elle UK in 2005, Vogue Korea in 2005, Jalouse France in 2005.
- She is friends with Domenico Dolce, Rumer Willis, and Stefano Gabbana.
- Her parents got divorced when Riley was 6 years old.
- Riley’s brother committed suicide in July 2020.
- During the 2017 Gracie Awards, Riley won the award for ” Best Actress in a Leading Role – Made for TV Movie or Limited Series” for her role in The Girlfriend Experience.
- In an interview with Sugar network, she described her style as Comfy, eclectic, and colorful.
- She cannot live without her hair conditioner.
- She puts aloe vera daily on her face and in her hair.
- In August 2017, Riley launched her production company, Felix Culpa, with Gina Gammell.
- She was chosen to do the role of Nora in Magic Mike over Lindsay Lohan.
- The other films in which she has acted include Mad Max: Fury Road, Jack & Diane, The Good Doctor, Yellow, Kiss of the Damned.
- She goes by her middle name, Riley.
- In June 2022, Riley was honored at the Handprint Ceremony along with Priscilla Presley and Lisa Marie Presley.
- During the 2022 Cannes Film Festival, Riley received the “Caméra d’or” award for her directorial debut in War Pony.
- On January 12, 2023, her mother, Lisa Marie Presley passed away at the age of 54 after suffering cardiac arrest at her home in California.
- In August 2023, Riley was named the sole trustee for Lisa Marie Presley‘s estate and the new owner of Graceland.