|Ryan Cabrera Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||July 18, 1982|
Ryan Cabrera is an American musician who had started his career as the leading vocalist for the Dallas-based band Rubix Groove before embarking on a solo career. He has released the solo studio albums titled Elm St. (2001), Take It All Away (2004), You Stand Watching (2005), and The Moon Under Water (2008). His 2nd album, Take It All Away, had peaked at number 8 in the US and was certified ‘Platinum’ by the RIAA (Recording Industry Association of America). He had also published an EP in 2015 that was titled Wake Up Beautiful.
Ryan Frank Cabrera
Dallas, Texas, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Ryan had studied at St. Paul the Apostle Catholic School in Richardson, Texas, and the Jesuit College Preparatory School of Dallas. After his high school graduation, he had attended the University of Texas at Dallas. He had dropped out after a year there to pursue a career in music.
- Father – Marcos ‘Marc’ Cabrera
- Mother – Deborah Ann ‘Debbie’ Cabrera (née Noreika)
- Siblings – He has an older brother.
- Others – Robert Laurette Noreika (Maternal Grandfather), Madeleine Knapp (Maternal Grandmother)
He is represented by –
- Nick Lippman, General Manager, Lippman Entertainment, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Alaina Bendi, PR Agent, Promenade PR & Entertainment Group, New York City, New York, United States
- ICM Partners Worldwide, Booking Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States
Pop Rock, Acoustic
Vocals, Guitar, Piano
- Atlantic Recording Corporation
- EMI Group Limited
- AMP Music & Records
- Dynamite Music
- Capitol Records
- Caroline Records
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ryan has dated –
- Angela Steelman (2004)
- Lydia Hearst (2004)
- Ashlee Simpson (2004–2005)
- Jessica Origliasso (2005–2006) – Ryan had started dating singer, songwriter, actress, and fashion designer Jessica Origliasso in 2005. They had parted ways in June 2006 after reports emerged that Ryan was secretly in an affair with actress Riley Keough. She later even wrote a song titled Revenge is Sweeter (Than You Ever Were); describing their relationship.
- Riley Keough (2006–2008)
- Audrina Patridge (2010, 2018) – He had dated American TV personality, actress, and model Audrina Patridge for 5 months; from January 2010 to May 2010. They had reconciled, for a short while, in April 2018, after a gap of nearly 8 years.
- Tess Taylor (2010)
- Hannah Trigwell (2010)
- Avril Lavigne (2015-2017) – Rumor
- Alexa Bliss (2019–Present) – Ryan began dating professional wrestler Alexa Bliss in late 2019 and the couple got engaged in November 2020. They got married on April 9, 2022, at the Kempa Villa in Palm Desert, California. In May 2023, it was revealed that they were expecting their first child together.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Hispanic and White)
He is of Colombian descent on his father’s side and Lithuanian, Irish, German, English, and Welsh descent on his mother’s side.
He often tends to dye his hair blonde, silver, or platinum.
- Mildly stocky frame
- Has both his arms covered in tattoos
- Spiked hair
- Clean-Shaven look
- Affable smile
Ryan Cabrera Facts
- While Ryan was with the band Rubix Groove, he had composed a few songs of his own which had left a studio engineer so impressed that he had allowed him to record his debut album, Elm St. (2001), for free at the Deep Ellum Studio.
- He was a big fan of the rock group Dave Matthews Band in his childhood. He later stated in an interview that it was through this band that he was inspired to learn how to play the acoustic guitar.
- In 2005, he had hosted Score, an MTV series where participants try to win the heart of a guest by writing and performing songs.
- In July 2020, he had hosted a musical live stream called Camp Fire Concert Special in support of Camp Ronald McDonald for Good Times, a California-based camp for children with cancer. The event had managed to raise more than USD 30k for the cause.
Featured Image by Ryan Cabrera / Instagram