|Audrina Patridge Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||May 9, 1985|
Audrina Patridge is an American television personality, model, actor, voice actor, dancer, and producer who rose to acclaim by appearing as a cast member on the reality television series The Hills. Some other shows that she has been a part of include Do Not Disturb, The Hills: New Beginnings, Dancing with the Stars, Family Guy, MADtv, Audrina, Celebrity Ghost Stories, Dream Maker, Hell’s Kitchen, Very Cavallari, 1st Look, Cupcake Wars, Celebrity Family Feud, Hollywood Medium with Tyler Henry, and Celebrity Mom: Audrina Patridge. In addition to that, Audrina Patridge has also been cast in movies like Into the Blue 2: The Reef, Sorority Row, and Honey 2.
Audrina Cathleen Patridge
Auds, Drina, Beverly Hills Sweetheart, Aud
Placentia, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Audrina is a graduate of El Dorado High School, Placentia, California.
Television Personality, Model, Actor, Voice Actor, Producer, Dancer
- Father – Mark Patridge
- Mother – Lynn Patridge
- Siblings – Casey Patridge and Samantha Patridge (Sisters) & Marky Patridge (Brother)
- Others – Max Ray Patridge (Paternal Grandfather), Betty Lorraine Paye (Paternal Grandmother)
Gladys Gonzalez, after she ditched her talent agency, United Talent Agency (UTA)
Reality TV, drama, talk show, and comedy
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
57 kg or 125 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Audrina Patridge has dated –
- Shannon Leto (2005) – She had a fling with Shannon Leto (musician best known as the drummer of rock band Thirty Seconds to Mars) in the year 2005.
- Justin Brescia (2005-08) – Audrina’s co-star in “The Hills”. Both met when Justin was working as a Hairdresser for the band “Maroon 5“.
- Brian Drolet (2006) – Rumors were there that Audrina had dated Writer, Director, and Producer, Brian Drolet also when she was having affair with Justin.
- Bernard Steimann (2008) – Audrina’s not-so-famous guy with whom she shared relations after she broke up with Justin.
- Tal Cooperman (2008) – Another not-so-famous love of Auds but the result was the same as that was with Bernard.
- Corey Bohan (2008, 2010-2017) – Australian sports star Corey Bohan and Audrina started dating in August 2010. Their relationship was also an inspiration for Auds TV Show “Audrina”. This was the second attempt, the BMXer and Audrina tried to be in a relationship. The first one was in 2008. They dated ON and OFF during the early period. In November 2015, the couple got engaged. In June 2016, the couple welcomed their first child, daughter Kirra Max. On November 5, 2016, they got married. But, this marriage didn’t last even a year and Audrina applied for divorce in September 2017.
- Chris Pine (2009) – Auds had some close moments with the “Star Trek” guy, but the moments didn’t last for long.
- Mark Salling (2009-2010) – An American singer, writer, composer, and much more with whom she had a year-long affair, according to rumors.
- Ryan Cabrera (2010, 2018) – American pop rock singer and musician, Ryan Cabrera and Audrina first dated for 5 months from January 2010 to May 2010. They had reconciled, for a short while, in April 2018, after a gap of 8 years.
- Nic Roldan (2011) – American polo player and model, Nic Roldan had an encounter with Patridge in April 2011.
- Matt Chase (2019) – In February 2019, she started going out with Matt Chase but the duo soon parted ways in April 2019.
- Sean Stewart (2020-2021) – She dated Sean Stewart (son of musician Rod Stewart) from November 2020 to June 2021.
- Jarod Einsohn (2022-Present) – In 2022, it was revealed that Audrina was dating actor and producer Jarod Einsohn. The couple went Instagram official in October 2022 by sharing a photo of them visiting a pumpkin patch.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of English, Belgian, Italian, Polish, and German ancestry.
Audrina’s flawless body, combined with her smile and beautiful eyes makes her look like an angel, clearly different from others.
35-24-36 in or 89-66-91.5 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU) or 10 (UK)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
Versace, Dolce & Gabbana, Bongo clothing, and Carl Jr.’s commercials.
Best Known for
MTV’s reality series “The Hills.”
First TV Show
The Hills (2006-09), a reality TV series, aired on MTV. She was the longest-serving cast member.
Into the Blues 2: The Reef, an American action film and sequel to Into the Blues (2005).
Jarett Del Bene, who created the shape-up plan for the cast of “The Hills.”
Audrina Patridge Favorite things
- Favorite pair of jeans – Divine Right of Denim (LUST)
- Favorite Jeans Shop – Fred Segal
- Favorite Book – Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
- Favorite Movies – The Notebook (2004), Meet the Fockers (2004), The Waterboy (1998), Pirates of the Caribbean (2003, 2006, 2007, 2011), and Dirty Dancing Cocktail
- Favorite TV Shows – The Hills, Audrina, Dexter, and Fuel
Audrina Patridge Facts
- Audrina and her family starred in VH1’s reality show “Audrina” (2011).
- Her sister, Casey is only 14 months junior to her.
- She grew up in Yorba Linda, California.
- She was hired for a job at Quixote Studios as a receptionist.
- In “The Hills”, she was cast as a friend of Lauren Conrad and Heidi Montag.
- She declared her exit from “The Hills” on May 28, 2009.
- Her final episode of the series was broadcast on December 1, 2009.
- Later on, she signed on for the 6th series of The Hills.
- Her movie “Into the Blues 2: The Reef” was released Straight-to-DVD on April 21, 2009.
- She has made appearances on MADtv and Do Not Disturb.
- Alongside Briana Evigan, Leah Pipes, Rumer Willis, Jamie Chung, Julian Morris, Margo Harshman, Matt Lanter, and Carrie Fisher, she co-starred as Megan Blaire in the 2009 slasher film Sorority Row.
- She was cast as Hot Celebrity Judge in the 2011 dance film Honey 2, starring Kat Graham, Randy Wayne, Seychelle Gabriel, and Lonette McKee. The film is a sequel to the 2003 film Honey.