|Stephenie Meyer Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||December 24, 1973|
Stephenie Meyer is an American novelist who is best known for writing the vampire romance series Twilight which has sold more than 100 million copies across the globe and has been translated into more than 35 languages. She has also authored the adult novels The Host (2008) and The Chemist (2016) and has co-founded a production company called Fickle Fish Films. In 2008, she was included in Time magazine’s list of the ‘100 Most Influential People of the Year’. In 2009, she was included in the ‘Forbes Celebrity 100′ list, an annual compilation of the world’s most powerful and influential celebrities based on their net worth.
Hartford, Connecticut, United States
Arizona, United States
Stephenie had attended Chaparral High School, a public school in Scottsdale, Arizona. After her high school graduation, she had joined Brigham Young University (BYU), a private research university in Provo, Utah. She had graduated from there in 1997 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in English literature.
In 1992, she had earned a National Merit Scholarship, which had helped fund her undergraduate studies. Although she had started and finished her degree at BYU, she had also taken some classes at the Arizona State University, a public research university in Phoenix, Arizona, in fall 1996 and spring 1997.
- Father – Stephen Morgan (Former Financial Officer)
- Mother – Candace ‘Candy’ Morgan
- Siblings – Jacob Morgan (Brother), Paul Morgan (Brother), Seth Morgan (Brother), Emily Morgan (Sister), Heidi Morgan (Sister)
- Others – Arnold Charley Faulkenham (Maternal Grandfather), Dorothy Bernice Smith (Maternal Grandmother)
Vampire Romance, Young Adult Fiction, Science Fiction
In 2020, Stephenie Meyer’s net worth was $120 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Stephenie has dated –
- Christian Meyer (1994-Present) – Stephenie had married a former auditor and her childhood acquaintance Christian ‘Pancho’ Meyer in 1994. They have 3 sons together named Gabe Meyer (b. 1997), Seth Meyer (b. 2001), and Eli Meyer (b. 2003).
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Norwegian, Swedish, Swiss-German, Welsh, and distant Belgian Walloon and Irish descent.
She often tends to dye her hair auburn.
- Mildly stocky frame
- Shoulder-length, wavy hair
- Affable smile
- Radiant face
Stephenie Meyer Facts
- Stephenie, before writing her first novel, Twilight (2005), had planned to attend a law school as she felt that she had no chance of ever fulfilling her dream of becoming a writer. She had dropped the idea of going to law school after the birth of her first son.
- Before embarking on a career as a novelist, she used to work was as a receptionist at a property company. She had mentioned in an interview, that having had no previous experience as a writer, the idea for the Twilight series had come to her in a dream.
- Initially, her work was rejected by many publishers before being accepted by Little, Brown, and Company who had offered her a 3-book deal that was worth USD 750k.
- She was the bestselling author in the United States in both 2008 and 2009, having sold 29 million books and 26.5 million books, respectively.
Featured Image by Stephenie Meyer / Instagram